What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The Gray Painter Please

kang123

And I'm sorry again

Idk why but puberty hit me like volcano I guess since every single little things now trigger me man

And I again I'm sorry 😔

hilise

I've been using dan's along with dei's mods and very rarely do I get an error

bowlt

i usually can't install dan's mod and got errors but it's very easily circumvented with the joiplay method (which they usually link to in their post)

hilise

i usually can't install dan's mod and got errors but it's very easily circumvented with the joiplay method (which they usually link to in their post)
.... dan's mods are easily downloadable from this site and you don't really need joiplay to play it (you can't really use joiplay for apk files as far as I know). Are you sure you have not downloaded some other thing than the apk file explicitly named after the modded game?

bowlt

i'm sure. they're called "[game name+ver] mod menu.apk" and everything, and most of them throws me an error when i tried to install. most likely an android issue on my end, but it doesn't bother me much since i can still play them if i extract the apk and then open the index.html file (in "assets" folder) in joiplay. at one point i stopped installing their mods the normal way and just open the files in joiplay from the get go, so idk if i'd still bump to the same issue nowadays (twc3 was fine though!)

btw (just in case) - i'm not trying to escalate things, just trying to offer some perspective on OP's tech issue

hilise

i'm sure. they're called "[game name+ver] mod menu.apk" and everything, and most of them throws me an error when i tried to install. most likely an android issue on my end, but it doesn't bother me much since i can still play them if i extract the apk and then open the index.html file (in "assets" folder) in joiplay. at one point i stopped installing their mods the normal way and just open the files in joiplay from the get go, so idk if i'd still bump to the same issue nowadays (twc3 was fine though!)

btw (just in case) - i'm not trying to escalate things, just trying to offer some perspective on OP's tech issue
I literally have a toaster for a phone (a very old version of Samsung, Samsung Note 3) the installation has never happened, that's why I'm really curious about what is causing it for you. Unless you have an older version of Android phone than me, than it isn't what is causing it.

hilise

note: I'm not trying to start anything either. It's just my curiosity as I've never heard others complain about the installation error (other errors sure, just not this one)

RealNova

I literally have a toaster for a phone (a very old version of Samsung, Samsung Note 3) the installation has never happened, that's why I'm really curious about what is causing it for you. Unless you have an older version of Android phone than me, than it isn't what is causing it.
Same like I use Redmi 6a and his mods work just fine

bowlt

my phone is a midrange phone from 5 years ago. i'm not really sure what's causing it either, just that i used to bump to a fatal error (iirc) after installation process which cancelled the installation

it doesn't bother me much since i can do the joiplay thing, so i don't bother investigating it further