What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

The Kim Possible fiasco

ScealcLigt

Can someone tell me the entire story about the commenter that attempted to report sbenny and this site for piracy?

Something big has happened in the past months and im being kept in the dark.

ric.chaz

Sbenny got served to stop hosting those games and he stopped.

That commenter told the choiceofgames people about this site. So it may or may not last.

I just find it funny that the commenter thought choiceofgames didn't know about sbenny. What a naive, silly person.

Mor1

One of the admins said the servers for this site are in Russia and it should? Be fine.
I'm not sure but we'll wait and see
"I learn from experiences and I already took many measures which makes us safe from such threats and they can include their legal team of MSK as well. Our servers are located in Russia and I doubt they can do anything in this case because Copyrights and DMCAs are US only things. They apply for Europe and US only. So we are safe and you are free to report us to anyone." - Daniel

lon3lynation

I just noticed the ban on Sbenny. I was wondering what happened. So, someone was a member on there and snitched to the company? Lame.