What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Last Wizard v1.1.1 Mod Menu 2023-07-23

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

The Last Wizard v1.1.1 Mod Menu - The Last Wizard

The Last Wizard Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

ursachrono

When modding the spellbook it does not actually change the level of your spells. When fighting the orrok the game still calls burn and mend too weak to work

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
When modding the spellbook it does not actually change the level of your spells. When fighting the orrok the game still calls burn and mend too weak to work
I think you used mod menu before character creation, when choosing first spell it will reduce that spell to level 1, I recommend you to keep using mod menu to max spells.

Law

The mod menu isn't working properly it's not just the spells when you try to increase all relationships for some reason only the priest/priestess doesn't change unless you change it directly not by increasing all relationships

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Fire, healing spells are weak, the staff is stronger 😅
The mod menu isn't working properly it's not just the spells when you try to increase all relationships for some reason only the priest/priestess doesn't change unless you change it directly not by increasing all relationships
while playing your spells will get reset to lowest level if you didn't choose 1st option when choosing to update the spell, if you get archmage achievement after choosing 1st option then you are good to go.

ursachrono

while playing your spells will get reset to lowest level if you didn't choose 1st option when choosing to update the spell, if you get archmage achievement after choosing 1st option then you are good to go.
Ive been through the start 4 times and gotten the archmage achievement at different points. But no matter what the first orrok fight treats my spells as weak

Law

Ive been through the start 4 times and gotten the archmage achievement at different points. But no matter what the first orrok fight treats my spells as weak
Yeah same it's a bit weird considering the older version works

ursachrono

I think the error we have all encountered of spells being weak despite maxing them is actually a fault of the game itself because I just did a playthrough up to the fire starting focused only on mend and still got told it was too weak. A legit earned level 3 mend was given the scene for level 1 mend, dont know why

ursachrono

I think the error we have all encountered of spells being weak despite maxing them is actually a fault of the game itself because I just did a playthrough up to the fire starting focused only on mend and still got told it was too weak. A legit earned level 3 mend was given the scene for level 1 mend, dont know why
I never used the mod menu at all so its not some kind of anti cheat

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
There's a problem with the game or at least this version but the older version works
can you check stats menu and see what spells you have ?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Yeah I can but like the others said the spells reset to the weakest level when you try to save the royal family
then simply use mod menu again and max them.

Law

then simply use mod menu again and max them.
I played the game normally I increase the heal spell until I mastered it and when I tried to save the king the first time the game said that my spell was too weak after that I used the mod menu and my spells were still too weak so if you use it or not the game simply doesn't allow it

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I played the game normally I increase the heal spell until I mastered it and when I tried to save the king the first time the game said that my spell was too weak after that I used the mod menu and my spells were still too weak so if you use it or not the game simply doesn't allow it
Thank you for updating me with the issue, I'll look into it when i have time and will update the mod.

Reactions: Law