What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Lost Heir 01, The Fall of Daria MOD Menu 2023-04-09

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

The Lost Heir 01, The Fall of Daria MOD Menu - The Lost Heir 01, The Fall of Daria MOD Menu

Take back the throne that was rightfully yours! When demon-summoning usurpers assassinate the king and queen, the right of rulership falls to you, their only child. Develop your own unique prince or princess, discovering a world of fantasy, magic, mystery, and adventure.

"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound...

Read more about this resource...

crocell

It's an .exe, you don't need an app to run it, just double-click it and off to the races you go.
Ah i see. Also you said it's a desktop mod, does it mean i can only play it on pc or laptop? If yes, how do i play it on my phone? Sorry of i ask too much😓

Hackett Thrail

Ah i see. Also you said it's a desktop mod, does it mean i can only play it on pc or laptop? If yes, how do i play it on my phone? Sorry of i ask too much😓
It depends on the phone, if you have an Android phone, you need to grab the Android version and go from there(I am not an Android user, so I can't help much on that front) but if you have an IOS device like me, it's pretty tough luck.