What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Night Market Full Game Full Game

Register to download this resource for free!

JunkoUesugi

What is joiplay exactly?
It's an app that allows you to play rpgmaker, renpy, html, tyranobuilder & flash games on your phone.
The latest version can be found here if you are interested:

You just need to install the apk, make sure to unzip the Night Market full game download, hit the add game button on the joiplay app upon launching it, you'll be prompted to select a download, ie, an exe or html, select the html from the Night Market folder, name the game whatever you want, the version can also be whatever you want, lastly, you can choose a png or jpg for the the cover of the game you're adding, after this you can launch the game!

EDIT: For anyone interested, here are the links for the latest versions of the plug-ins for Joiplay, all apks--

Renpy(for games made with Renpy, visual novels usually):

RPGMaker(for games made with rpgmaker):

Ruffle(for Flash games):

Tyranobuilder & Html games don't rely on/require plug-ins, just the Joiplay app itself.

EDIT: Updated to the most recent versions. Have fun, everyone!

Last edited:

Marim

It's an app that allows you to play rpgmaker, renpy, html, tyranobuilder & flash games on your phone.
The latest version can be found here if you are interested: https://mega.nz/file/Hr5XRSgS#IU-1rw7aBsgOqlTmPkdVCmodTqXRN7P9L1Az-YY5sLA
You just need to install the apk, make sure to unzip the Night Market full game download, hit the add game button on the joiplay app upon launching it, you'll be prompted to select a download, ie, an exe or html, select the html from the Night Market folder, name the game whatever you want, the version can also be whatever you want, lastly, you can choose a png or jpg for the the cover of the game you're adding, after this you can launch the game!
Thank you ❤️❤️

JunkoUesugi

So no mod?
I don't think Night Market has stats to mod honestly. Could be wrong, it's been awhile since I've read it. When playing html games via Joiplay or on your pc, Twine games for example, you can upload your game to https://www.saveeditonline.com/
And edit your stats that way. MIGHT work for Choicescript htmls, but I've only personally tested this method on Twine htmls.

Last edited:

LadyWithGun

I enjoyed this immensely. Played Bella's route and can I just say 🔥🔥🔥. Gonna try the others. I'm beginning to think Twine games are the best. More pls
Hello can you please help. I want to do Bellas route but I cant start it. It seems I get Either Hazel, Malcolm or Gabriel. Or am I missing something and you cant meet Bella in chapter 2 while you are still in action? I dont mind spoilers