What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Wight King WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

The Wight King WIP Mod Menu - The Wight King

The Wight King Mod by choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

TheMorningstar

Why does after I gain my necromancer power then talk to Helena after then I got bug I suddenly go to introduction stage I need to choose my hair colour back 💀

ursweetalks

Why does after I gain my necromancer power then talk to Helena after then I got bug I suddenly go to introduction stage I need to choose my hair colour back 💀
Same problem, idk, is it a bug or is it the end of wip and thanks for the mod Dan I appreciate it.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Same problem for me. Tried to restart the game but still get this scene
I just faced the same problem as well... Maybe it's the end of this current wip 😿
Same for me aswell
Same problem, idk, is it a bug or is it the end of wip and thanks for the mod Dan I appreciate it.
can any of you show me the screenshots of your saves ?

daco0ol

It certainly stops and resets after chat with helena instead of new chapter it jumps back to gender selection without errors till error pops up after i choose hair again.

" skip line 226: invalid return; gosub has not yet been called "

daco0ol

It certainly stops and resets after chat with helena instead of new chapter it jumps back to gender selection without errors till error pops up after i choose hair again.

" skip line 226: invalid return; gosub has not yet been called "