What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Their Majesties' Pleasure MOD Menu V4 2023-06-15

Register to download this resource for free!

sageraj

@DeiArcana @DanFabulich
Hey, can u guys "upload a direct link" of the file, the redirect really doesn't work.

& seems to bring out the wrong file (not add ones) but after the telegram captcha check...

Even creating an account doesn't seem to work...

Thanks for the help, in advance.

Nevermind, I figured it out...

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

PercyJackson00

@DeiArcana @DanFabulich
Hey, can u guys "upload a direct link" of the file, the redirect really doesn't work.

& seems to bring out the wrong file (not add ones) but after the telegram captcha check...

Even creating an account doesn't seem to work...

Thanks for the help, in advance.

Nevermind, I figured it out...

Thanks anyway.
Hi!may I ask how u downloaded the file? Cause it seems impossible for me

sageraj

@PercyJackson00 sure...

Two ways :-
1st -
using link as usual through any browser.

-Use the download link & be redirected to "upload rar" (bear through the spam ads etc)

-out of the options (two - premium download & free download)
Click - free download...

-redirected to another page, don't bother with the glitched out stuff, go to the bottom, there will be a "yellow countdown(broken)", a "create download link(working)" & "direct download link(broken-spammed)"

-select create download link.

-redirected again, go to bottom, select "click here to download", there will be plenty of spam redirections, don't sit through them, keep selecting "click here to download" & it will happen In this very page...

2nd -
download brave browser or any other browser that discards all adds, repeat the process above...

PercyJackson00

@PercyJackson00 sure...

Two ways :-
1st -
using link as usual through any browser.

-Use the download link & be redirected to "upload rar" (bear through the spam ads etc)

-out of the options (two - premium download & free download)
Click - free download...

-redirected to another page, don't bother with the glitched out stuff, go to the bottom, there will be a "yellow countdown(broken)", a "create download link(working)" & "direct download link(broken-spammed)"

-select create download link.

-redirected again, go to bottom, select "click here to download", there will be plenty of spam redirections, don't sit through them, keep selecting "click here to download" & it will happen In this very page...

2nd -
download brave browser or any other browser that discards all adds, repeat the process above...
Thank u so much!

PercyJackson00

Let's goo, thanks Dei. Gonna test out the import function and edit this post with results for anyone who wants to know if it works now.
DIFFERENT PROBLEM:
Hi! Just wanna ask how to fix my app? After I make the character, that's when I modify, but after a few pages it ALWAYS ends the game 😭 idk what to do anymore , I even tried it on wayhaven book 1 and 2, same results. after being modified ALWAYS ends game after a few pages. Please help,it would be really appreciated. thank you!

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
DIFFERENT PROBLEM:
Hi! Just wanna ask how to fix my app? After I make the character, that's when I modify, but after a few pages it ALWAYS ends the game 😭 idk what to do anymore , I even tried it on wayhaven book 1 and 2, same results. after being modified ALWAYS ends game after a few pages. Please help,it would be really appreciated. thank you!
Wait a few chapters after character creation and then modify the stats, also keep the stats at around 75-85 because your stats will increase during the game and if you go over 100 then that's where the game will end because of an error due to your stats being too high.

PercyJackson00

Wait a few chapters after character creation and then modify the stats, also keep the stats at around 75-85 because your stats will increase during the game and if you go over 100 then that's where the game will end because of an error due to your stats being too high.
I did wait a few chapters it stills happens🥺, can u like give a sample of what chapters would be best to modify?

vt57

Can't install APK keep asking me to open with office. Edit:mybad,I just have to rename"Their Majesties' Pleasure MOD Menu V4 .apk" to "Their Majesties' Pleasure MOD Menu V4.apk" :)

Last edited:

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
I did wait a few chapters it stills happens🥺, can u like give a sample of what chapters would be best to modify?
I usually just modify the stats 2 chapters after character creation and keep around 80 with no issues so it should be fine but if you're still having issues then try Danfab mod.

Jman4591

When I tried downloading it this what happened Application is unavailable in your region. Tap OK to uninstall

akiray

How
Can't install APK keep asking me to open with office. Edit:mybad,I just have to rename"Their Majesties' Pleasure MOD Menu V4 .apk" to "Their Majesties' Pleasure MOD Menu V4.apk" :)
How do you rename the app itself? I can't edit it. :(
Edit: I already changed it but still can't download. It says, "App not installed."

Isaacb221

That was an annoying download... if you do it properly, you still get a random download option that you have to reject to get the download file...

Isaacb221

That was an annoying download... if you do it properly, you still get a random download option that you have to reject to get the download file...
Never mind, it was a virus 💀 that copied the files name.. never had a problem install from that website even though I prefer a direct download