What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Thoughts on "The Thousand of us" WIP

Johnkittz

Nightforze

It has a great premise and look promising from that very short prolog-demo , the power(s) selection could be more detailed but some read-only people may immediately choose the God Mode .. so

Can't wait to see more of it 😃😁

Johnkittz

It has a great premise and look promising from that very short prolog-demo , the power(s) selection could be more detailed but some read-only people may immediately choose the God Mode .. so

Can't wait to see more of it 😃😁
I feel like the game should only have God mode. It's such a cool concept. Waking up after the apocalypse to discover you've turned into a god is crazy cool. Especially the scene right after you wake up and when the guy tries to murder you while your passed out. The power of the God mode mc is so strong that people all around the universe felt it bearing down them.

ozekia

I feel like the game should only have God mode. It's such a cool concept. Waking up after the apocalypse to discover you've turned into a god is crazy cool. Especially the scene right after you wake up and when the guy tries to murder you while your passed out. The power of the God mode mc is so strong that people all around the universe felt it bearing down them.
Yeah i like that too ,hope god mode permanent part of the story