What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu 2.0.0

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu - Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu

You are a child of the illustrious House Phoenix. A beacon and a reminder of all the strength and pride that your house possesses. But running through your blood is a vile curse, one that will not only see the end of you but spell the end of your family and line. Ripped from the life you knew and with an uncertain future looming ahead, you must decide for yourself how strong you are and who truly steers your destiny. Save yourself and help change the fates of those you find yourself...​

Read more about this resource...

Play the game on Android using JoiPlay.

- Support the Author(s) Here.

Support Me in Two Ways:
- Buy My Commission: https://bit.ly/3jp96cl
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/deiarcana

Last edited:

nojkkkm

No index file for android? Mine says it's not working because it's not available in my country, and I'm using android

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
Also with that one if it gives you safety error then just click on advanced setting and the press the option that says, proceed (unsafe)

chop123

Also with that one if it gives you safety error then just click on advanced setting and the press the option that says, proceed (unsafe)
Bro this application is a wrong one I downloaded it but am seeing anythin

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
is anyone else getting an error when approaching the door in Ozara's route?
Not entirely sure what it is but could be because apart from rubens route which is completed, all other routes are still in development.

Madman

Not entirely sure what it is but could be because apart from rubens route which is completed, all other routes are still in development.
Doubt it tbh, i played this route a while back and managed to get further

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser