What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu 2.0.0

Register to download this resource for free!

melusina

this is from the patreon? sorry it just doesnt seem like there's the 3 extra chapters that the patreon version should have! but i havent finished it so maybe im mistaken :) but thank you <3
The extra chapters show up after the end! They're basically events that take place before the epilogue but after the end. Make sure to scroll down after you reach the Thank You page to access them. I still have a local save from the end point and they show up for me so I'd say it's in there lol

whataboutme

The extra chapters show up after the end! They're basically events that take place before the epilogue but after the end. Make sure to scroll down after you reach the Thank You page to access them. I still have a local save from the end point and they show up for me so I'd say it's in there lol
do you happen to have the ToA POV collection?

V210

DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu - Throne of Ashes Full Version 2.0.0 Desktop MOD Menu

Read more about this resource...

Play the game on Android using JoiPlay.

- Support the Author(s) Here.

Support Me in Two Ways:
- Buy My Commission: https://bit.ly/3jp96cl
- Ko-Fi: https://ko-fi.com/deiarcana
This mod doesn't work on Android, from what I know JoiPlay works when you extract the zip file and open the .html file

I've done that and opened the game, but there seems no way of clicking to view the next page? I've tried clicking on the screen and using the gamepad but nothing works... Is there something wrong I'm doing here?

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it, I only extracted the index.html file and didn't extract the whole folder.

Last edited:

plompong

This mod doesn't work on Android, from what I know JoiPlay works when you extract the zip file and open the .html file

I've done that and opened the game, but there seems no way of clicking to view the next page? I've tried clicking on the screen and using the gamepad but nothing works... Is there something wrong I'm doing here?

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it, I only extracted the index.html file and didn't extract the whole folder.
Yo is this the full version?

socyo

So desktop version mean that i only can play this on PC or laptop right?
Not necessarily, as long as the game has index.html it can be played on either joiplay or any browsers (last I checked, images won't load though) on your phone.

Reactions: Kay