What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Tin Star Mod Menu Update Request

OmahGah

First things first, let me lay out the versions:

Current Mod Menu Version: 1.1.9
Original Game Version: 1.1.13

Though the gap between both versions may seem trivial and small, there are actually a bit of changes, and fixes.

Little info on later versions:

The newest version fixes or either adds a little bit of content in there. For example, one of the more notable instances you see early in the game is when you get drunk while meeting Miss Caraway. When choosing "Coffee, so much coffee" as the response towards JT Preston when he asks for you to take a seat-it immediately skips to the part where you just take his hand and shake it. I got hit by lightning in this run, so he questioned about the zap, that's where the bug lands (Version 1.1.9).

I would appreciate it if the mod menu got updated so things like this won't happen. Thanks for all the Mods too Dan!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
First things first, let me lay out the versions:

Current Mod Menu Version: 1.1.9
Original Game Version: 1.1.13

Though the gap between both versions may seem trivial and small, there are actually a bit of changes, and fixes.

Little info on later versions:

The newest version fixes or either adds a little bit of content in there. For example, one of the more notable instances you see early in the game is when you get drunk while meeting Miss Caraway. When choosing "Coffee, so much coffee" as the response towards JT Preston when he asks for you to take a seat-it immediately skips to the part where you just take his hand and shake it. I got hit by lightning in this run, so he questioned about the zap, that's where the bug lands (Version 1.1.9).

I would appreciate it if the mod menu got updated so things like this won't happen. Thanks for all the Mods too Dan!
need someone to provide me the apk since it's a paid game.

OmahGah

Alright!

Here's the website link I used to get the 1.1.13 paid apk, HappyMod: https://happymod.com/tin-star-mod/org.hostedgames.tinstar/original.html

And here's a folder containing both the normal and compressed to .zip versions of the downloaded apk on a google drive thing.

To be honest with you, I have no idea what I'm doing. This is a first, so apologies if I did anything wrong.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Alright!

Here's the website link I used to get the 1.1.13 paid apk, HappyMod: https://happymod.com/tin-star-mod/org.hostedgames.tinstar/original.html

And here's a folder containing both the normal and compressed to .zip versions of the downloaded apk on a google drive thing.

To be honest with you, I have no idea what I'm doing. This is a first, so apologies if I did anything wrong.

this is an old version, v1.1.3 not v1.1.13, you seems to have downloaded the old version and the content you are talking about is must be removed content.

OmahGah

this is an old version, v1.1.3 not v1.1.13, you seems to have downloaded the old version and the content you are talking about is must be removed content.
"Alright 1.1.13, you owed us a mod menu for far too long, now you gotta pay the price..."
"1.1.3...1.1.3!"
"Wait...1.1.3?! Paulie we're lookin for Tin Star version 1.1.13! Oh madonne, I am so sorry-"

Ok ok to be serious though I genuinely thought that was 1.1.13.

And to be honest I'm not even sure if the content I referred to was content that was supposed to be removed like you said, or content that lacked writing and dialogue, a mistake by the author, or again a bug.

As one might think, the later versions must have either changed it, removed it, or added some dialogue, or fixed some bugs. It is in my mistake and fault that I did not actually play version 1.1.13, and that I did not thoroughly review the apk I had installed from HappyMod. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a website that genuinely gives the 1.1.13 version too.

And version 1.1.13 does exist if your questioning that, on Play Store.

Apologies to have wasted your time, Dan.

zerotosiki

Hello, Dan. I'm sorry for troubling you, but I can provide the apk since I've bought it.

Here's the apk:

It's my first time merging apks (since I can only get the apk file through lucky patcher) and signing apk, so I hope the apk I provided is working, so far it's worked on my phone.

Or if you need the raw apks:

If you have the time to update the mod, I really appreciate it, thank you Dan ^^