What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Truth on the matter fact by Ed Hunter (Thomas Bell)

EdHunt

Staff member
Okay before that I guess I shall introduce myself, I'm Edward "Damage Control Ed" Hunter, I'm a mod of cog since the winter of 2022, I'm hardly active on CoM since i'm in college and so i'm more active in discord,

Today I think I shall share out the news of the newly banned Thomas Bell before anyone started spreading fake news under or overblowing the matter

I'll start with the banning itself, today Tuesday-Wednesday March 12-13 2024, usual member of CoM Thomas Bell was banned via vote of the moderation team instead of a final warning we would usually give, after the final statements in the group DM with the man himself Deemed him unable and unwilling to bend his views

I shall now proceed to answer some concerns given via dms

Is the Staff gonna ban all of us now?
No, we shant, although I must agree we should expand the basic rules a bit to further explain the "basic Gentlemanly conduct" rather then the current "Use common sense" Rule

Will the Staff warn us all over for stating our opinion?
No, we won't the main thing we are against is starting an argument over things that in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter, and in the said argument that started this, I'm on my personal opinion of live and let live, I can care less of what you're doing in your personal life, which is why it's called personal life, we are all here to escape and take a break from reality, and so please do keep our personal opinions to ourselves,

Now I know this means a lot coming from a member of the moderation team but please, all we ask is for us to be civil, I know the irony of a site like this asking for civility, but we are civilised people aren't we? We settle our differences by arguing our points civility where the carrot is preferable then the stick, after all a healthy society is a society where faults can be fixed and good things made better,
So please be civil and help him change, in the end of the day he is human like us, should we found him out and about help him learn acceptance we are human with our faults and advantages, but until then when he can prove he had grown over the current matter of things he shall be banned untill further notice,

I would like to sound my gratitude for anyone who had read my rant so far, if there is any questions which I'm able to answer you may ask them below, but untill then I'm honoured and still thankful to be a mod, Edward Hunter.

EdHunt

Staff member
Ps: Okay i have time to mull it over and shed the burden of school, i think i must say this because genuinely i forgot probably the most important part of my message,

We know you used vpn my friend, your device leaves breadcrumb like tracks all over our radars, but listen and listen good friend, take the ban as a time to reflect, see your journey so far, inside you is a good person that's too prideful for their own good, take a few paces to slow down and breathe, take in humility in your heart, and when you ready, our doors shall await you, as the father awaits his prodigal son, so shall we.