What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Unnatural Season Two v1.0.2 Mod Menu 1.0.2

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Unnatural Season Two v1.0.2 Mod Menu - Unnatural Season Two

Unnatural Season Two Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Addylan

Hey uhh, dan I'm sorry 😐 but, you know that error message- the same as Zesh discussion #103 appeared again in this mod " -this app is built from unauthorized APK blahblah# " , but this time I SWEAR I didn't do the same stupidity as I did on ZeSH, I haven't tried other Cog and HG mods other than this and Zesh BUT it seems to be working fine on WIP/OCG mods such as dragon steelthorne and Aura Clash. I know you've already given me a very easy, simple solution, but I just really can't help but ask if there's any other solution for this😭 also this is the very first time this has happened to me- I've never really experienced any error before while using your mods, and I'm really, really sorry for bothering you with this stupid complains of mine, I hope you're not too bothered 😐

Last edited:

uami

Hey uhh, dan I'm sorry 😐 but, you know that error message- the same as Zesh discussion #103 appeared again in this mod " -this app is built from unauthorized APK blahblah# " , but this time I SWEAR I didn't do the same stupidity as I did on ZeSH, I haven't tried other Cog and HG mods other than this and Zesh BUT it seems to be working fine on WIP/OCG mods such as dragon steelthorne and Aura Clash. I know you've already given me a very easy, simple solution, but I just really can't help but ask if there's any other solution for this😭 also this is the very first time this has happened to me- I've never really experienced any error before while using your mods, and I'm really, really sorry for bothering you with this stupid complains of mine, I hope you're not too bothered 😐
He maybe is taking his time to update the mod, since the game is 1.0.11 version. Not 1.0.2.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
You don't have something to do with this error, it just appear randomly for random people.