What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Unsupervised v1.0.11 MOD Menu V4 1.0.11

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Unsupervised v1.0.11 MOD Menu V4 - Unsupervised v1.0.11 MOD Menu V4

You and your friends were teenage sidekicks of the world's greatest heroes. But now, the heroes are missing. It's your turn to kick *** and save the world!

Unsupervised is a 660,000-word interactive superpower novel by Lucas Zaper and Morton Newberry, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination. Which is not as cool as an actual superpower, but you get the idea.

The...

Read more about this resource...

maximusqQw

Can someone help me? This mod is not working.
When I install it, it says the app not installed, and when I use joiplay, it just shows the title and authors. No choices at all.

Vamp-kun

Paling cuma begitu doang 🗿
Adakah anda merujuk kepada plot yang pendek? Atau sebarang kemas kini yang mungkin?

Dan ingat, gunakan bahasa Inggeris jika anda boleh, sedikit orang boleh memahami banyak bahasa, seperti kekejian yang abadi...

tangguhjelah

Adakah anda merujuk kepada plot yang pendek? Atau sebarang kemas kini yang mungkin?

Dan ingat, gunakan bahasa Inggeris jika anda boleh, sedikit orang boleh memahami banyak bahasa, seperti kekejian yang abadi...
What language do you use? It's not like Indonesian or Malaysian 🤔