What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Unwanted Warrior Abandoned?

Ryu

Is there a reason the game was abandoned? It was pretty good, it was like a mix between sword of rhivenia and Arcadie secondborn

Law

Is there a reason the game was abandoned? It was pretty good, it was like a mix between sword of rhivenia and Arcadie secondborn
From what I remember it was written by the author of sword of rhivenia and they lost the files of the game and then wrote Sword of rhivenia that's why it has similar elements to it and why it's very rushed through

Reactions: Ryu

Ryu

From what I remember it was written by the author of sword of rhivenia and they lost the files of the game and then wrote Sword of rhivenia that's why it has similar elements to it and why it's very rushed through
Oh ok thank you very much bro, no wonder it was similar

JunkoUesugi

Reactions: Ryu

Ryu

What @Law said, the author of Sword of Rhivenia & The Unwanted Warrior sent in their laptop to be serviced and they lost a TON of material for the The Unwanted Warrior and didn't want to rewrite it from scratch. The Unwanted Warrior WIP mod menu is available here however if you'd like to play it, modded by @DanFabulich: https://choiceofmods.com/threads/the-unwanted-warrior-abandoned-mod-menu.1060/
Ah i already it played, it ended after I said, I need to discuss with erica or something similar

Licklo98

Little bit sad that I can't romance Eleanor or Erica Anymore 😞
If it helps you were saved some disappointment. After the demo ends for the rest of the game there were no more romance scenes for Eleanor, except for some of epilogues where it mentioned you married her. I don’t think the author ever fixed it and added scenes for her after it was pointed out in the beta testing.

Ryu

If it helps you were saved some disappointment. After the demo ends for the rest of the game there were no more romance scenes for Eleanor, except for some of epilogues where it mentioned you married her. I don’t think the author ever fixed it and added scenes for her after it was pointed out in the beta testing.
Damn that's even more disappointing lol