What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

The Sword of Rhivenia: Book Two WIP Mod Menu WIP

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

The Sword of Rhivenia: Book Two WIP Mod Menu - The Sword of Rhivenia: Book Two

The Sword of Rhivenia: Book Two Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Kris567

I played and it actually stops at the end of chapter three, displaying the message chapter 4 is coming soon. Is it that it's not complete or the technical issue? (I tried the save, restart and load too).

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I played and it actually stops at the end of chapter three, displaying the message chapter 4 is coming soon. Is it that it's not complete or the technical issue? (I tried the save, restart and load too).
as you can read in title this is a WIP (Work in Progress) so it's not completed yet and author didn't updated this in a long time so we are not sure how long it will take chapter 5 to be released.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Is it apk only? Was kinda hoping to try it on pc.
my mods (except classic) works for both pc and android (will also work on ios and mac) you just need to extract the apk and go to assets folder, double click on index.html file to open it in any browser and play.

johngraham

my mods (except classic) works for both pc and android (will also work on ios and mac) you just need to extract the apk and go to assets folder, double click on index.html file to open it in any browser and play.
Ohhhhhh, so through an index.html file it'll actually play through the browser??? Chrome, Edge? That actually sounds pretty cool lol, btw what do you mean exactly by "classic" mods?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Ohhhhhh, so through an index.html file it'll actually play through the browser??? Chrome, Edge? That actually sounds pretty cool lol, btw what do you mean exactly by "classic" mods?
Yes you can, and by classic mods I mean your usual mods with no quick saves or load.

Rapto74

Hey i downloaded swords of rhivenia 2 wip but it is not working and showing this message -

App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 APK Builder which has led you to this error!

If you can suggest me what is the problem.
As always thank you for your hardwork

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother