What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

Foulwarden

Hej now, I'm one of those people lmao!

MC x Rainn is my OTP!!!!

It's been a while since I played Apt 502(mostly because my route isn't done #AnchorMCRepresent!) but it doesn't seem like Rainn is dating someone else. I genuinely believe they are just stupid and the breakup™ was their impressive lack of communication skills in action.

Here's what I believe happened, Rainn gets promoted -> Dumbass realises this is a lot of pressure -> Talks about the relationship with MC -> In the greatest display of human-to-human communication of mankind, assume their relationship is paused -> Fast forward to MC paparazzi bombing them out of the blue and we get a first-rate ticket to disaster class -> The cliff hanger we are left with is just your standard "Have they moved on?!" trope you see in sitcoms. My theory is Rainn is talking with someone because they legitimately don't understand how this all fell apart.
Still, I hate how they made my MC seem like the aggressor or abuser in front of their coworkers, while portraying themselves as the victim. Honestly, they’re just so full of themselves. I think she believes a relationship would hinder her work, which is ridiculous, because she sees my MC as a distraction rather than a source of comfort.

delicialolac

Hej now, I'm one of those people lmao!

MC x Rainn is my OTP!!!!

It's been a while since I played Apt 502(mostly because my route isn't done #AnchorMCRepresent!) but it doesn't seem like Rainn is dating someone else. I genuinely believe they are just stupid and the breakup™ was their impressive lack of communication skills in action.

Here's what I believe happened, Rainn gets promoted -> Dumbass realises this is a lot of pressure -> Talks about the relationship with MC -> In the greatest display of human-to-human communication of mankind, assume their relationship is paused -> Fast forward to MC paparazzi bombing them out of the blue and we get a first-rate ticket to disaster class -> The cliff hanger we are left with is just your standard "Have they moved on?!" trope you see in sitcoms. My theory is Rainn is talking with someone because they legitimately don't understand how this all fell apart.
I'm not judging lol. Each to their own. But I read a choices interactive visual novel with the exact same plot a few months before apt502 came out and even the mc's ex in that story was called rainn and yes,rainn was seeing someone else in that. Hopefully this will be different. I hate cheating stories. Seen it happen to enough ppl including myself .

delicialolac

Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-09-053.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-37-145.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-37-145.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-45-372.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-45-372.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-53-999.jpeg
    Screenshot_2024-10-18-17-09-53-999.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0