What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info(links,screenshots, anything) dw about clogging the thread. Discuss games at ur leisure

Foulwarden

"pirates"
  • said IF is literally free on itch.io
  • it's not a Patreon build where people pay to get access to it
  • it's not a paid-tester build where she paid people to test it and keep it hush-hush
sorry but authors with attitudes like this just get on my nerves. if her IF ever gets commercial i definitely won't waste my hard earned money on it. but i'll definitely buy Thicker Than where the author is grateful there's someone who pointed out typos, mistakes, and etc (and i have a feeling said person was able to access the link due to leaks, lmao)
That's why I love @cchill, Barbara, and Sera 🤌🏻 🫶

C8B

Does anyone has news about the autor of the Community College Hero? I heard that he was making an third game, but i never heard about it again

delicialolac

Does anyone has news about the autor of the Community College Hero? I heard that he was making an third game, but i never heard about it again
Nothing at all. That thread seems to be permanently closed in cog forum too . The last post there was so long ago. I'll check and see if I find any info though

delicialolac

His latest post on X was in Feb. If anyone has his patreon they could check there . @C8B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_104720.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_104720.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: C8B

lena990

Author apparently has now a new full time job, so he was looking for a co writer. I guess maybe he didn't find anyone or don't have much time but I think the series is pretty much on permanent hiaust.

Reactions: C8B

delicialolac

Author apparently has now a new full time job, so he was looking for a co writer. I guess maybe he didn't find anyone or don't have much time but I think the series is pretty much on permanent hiaust.
And he seems to have left X coz he was finding it too toxic there.