What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

AshantiBerry123

There's something to be said about an author having some shred of responsibility before readers, especially if said readers pay the author on patreon.
Not condoning the harsh language of the inquirer, but there are many VNs that end up stalling updates to milk subscriptions.
There's something to be said about an author having some shred of responsibility before readers, especially if said readers pay the author on patreon.
Not condoning the harsh language of the inquirer, but there are many VNs that end up stalling updates to milk subscriptions.
I mean, I get that but this author is always giving updates, and they work really hard on this IF. This is just someone being impatient and rude. We’re literally supposed to get the new update soon, so I feel like that comment wasn't necessary.

delicialolac

True but some like this author and milaswriting to name a few are students and writing is a side occupation for them.

Last edited:

Zoklitsos

Lots of FOA brutal criticism in the sherlock if server. Ppl are never happy.
Huh, what kind of criticism? 🤔 Just curious since I've been wondering if I should play Fields of Asphodel lol. Haven't seen a whole lot of opinions on it other than some positive ones that don't go into a lot of specifics. I remember playing the demo ages ago and it was kinda meh to me but this was a long time ago and I'm sure the game has been polished and edited a ton since I last read it haha.

delicialolac

Huh, what kind of criticism? 🤔 Just curious since I've been wondering if I should play Fields of Asphodel lol. Haven't seen a whole lot of opinions on it other than some positive ones that don't go into a lot of specifics. I remember playing the demo ages ago and it was kinda meh to me but this was a long time ago and I'm sure the game has been polished and edited a ton since I last read it haha.
It's pretty baseless so I wouldn't bother about it. Just enjoy the game. If ur not after NSFW or *** scenes it's worth it. It's like reading a classic novel of literature. Everything is written very respectfully and nothing vulgar.