What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

Ayya

View attachment 1392

I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I don't know how much more drama and angst I can take with Ava's route and to hear there's gonna be more... I mean, I'll still see it through till the end cause that's my canon but Jesus H. Christ...
Am I the only one who thinks A's route isn't even on the Top 5 of most heartbreaking pining routes? 🤔

I mean sure it's sort of frustrating doing A's route but for me personally Infamous's Seven's route is way worse. Not only MC is pining after 7 but MC also has to see 7's interactions with MC's rival (Avina). Spellbound is also on the top 5 of my list since Callum's route is on par with 7's especially since Charlotte is a b****. 🫠

I guess I'm fine with pining routes as long as there's no rival(s) to get LI's affection. 🤔

Ayya

sadly no, there's nothing on discord either. it's one of the rare games where im genuinely annoyed with the fandom
At this rate I'm not even sure there will be Book 3 soon 😢
A shame if this series turns out to be another Shadow Society or Dragon Racer which left us hanging. 😢

delicialolac

At this rate I'm not even sure there will be Book 3 soon 😢
A shame if this series turns out to be another Shadow Society or Dragon Racer which left us hanging. 😢
Nah Mishka just takes her own time keeping most things under wraps till the end. She's always like that. At least she's coding. The dragon racer author is juggling 5 if's simultaneously. Not sure when any of them will get an update. She's all the time busy with asks.

Foulwarden

Am I the only one who thinks A's route isn't even on the Top 5 of most heartbreaking pining routes? 🤔

I mean sure it's sort of frustrating doing A's route but for me personally Infamous's Seven's route is way worse. Not only MC is pining after 7 but MC also has to see 7's interactions with MC's rival (Avina). Spellbound is also on the top 5 of my list since Callum's route is on par with 7's especially since Charlotte is a b****. 🫠

I guess I'm fine with pining routes as long as there's no rival(s) to get LI's affection. 🤔
I'm I the only one pining for charlotte 👀
She gets soft when you really know her 🫶

Ayya

Nah Mishka just takes her own time keeping most things under wraps till the end. She's always like that. At least she's coding. The dragon racer author is juggling 5 if's simultaneously. Not sure when any of them will get an update. She's all the time busy with asks.
Oh no, I meant the Mage Reborn's author who is still M.I.A until now? I have full faith in the authors of Wayhaven, Samurai of Hyuga, and Fallen Hero series since they have shown dedication in finishing their book. 🫡
And yeah, seeing authors who confidently take on multiple IFs but (almost) never finishing them is just... UGH 🙄 pls don't bite off more than you can chew 🙄
That aside thank you for all your contribution on this thread ❤️
I'm I the only one pining for charlotte 👀
She gets soft when you really know her 🫶
I'm sorry but since my MC is straight female I go for Callum first, and seeing how Charlotte behaves just... put me off 🫠 so unless the secret route is Charlotte's all along I don't think my MC will stay within 5 meters from her, lol 😬