What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Upcoming game info, previews, screenshots of leaked game content etc

WomanOfLetters

I could never. Would've left that workshop approximately 0.02 seconds after realising there's an author with the "my way or the highway" mindset😭. Whoever that is sounds like such a snob there's no way it couldn't reflect in their writing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917-065342.png
    Screenshot_20240917-065342.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20240917-065403.png
    Screenshot_20240917-065403.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240917-065353.png
    Screenshot_20240917-065353.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

WomanOfLetters

Oh dear. Why does every guy with that name have to be. 💀
Beats me lol, but that's an immediate turn off for me - only because it gives flashbacks to Wattpad smut written by 12-14 year olds😂. No offence to the SoH author, I'm just so riddled with anxiety that a single word turns my brain into an improv group with thoughts and memories no one is comfortable with.

delicialolac

Oh dear. Why does every guy with that name have to be. 💀

Beats me lol, but that's an immediate turn off for me - only because it gives flashbacks to Wattpad smut written by 12-14 year olds😂. No offence to the SoH author, I'm just so riddled with anxiety that a single word turns my brain into an improv group with thoughts and memories no one is comfortable with.
Ikr? Be glad if u never meet the real life Red,in com server. U will be scarred for life..

WomanOfLetters

Ikr? Be glad if u never meet the real life Red,in com server. U will be scarred for life..
Oh God no. The fictional ones are bad enough. Now I'm hearing abt a real life one too?? That's worse.
There's actually a 23 year old writing novels like that and claiming to be an author lmao..
*Me, only 21 years old, with absolutely no writing experience other than one shots and first drafts that have never seen the light of day:* Thou shall not judge... Thou shall not judge...

delicialolac

Oh God no. The fictional ones are bad enough. Now I'm hearing abt a real life one too?? That's worse.

*Me, only 21 years old, with absolutely no writing experience other than one shots and first drafts that have never seen the light of day:* Thou shall not judge... Thou shall not judge...
Her writing is really really bad.Even any one of us non writers could write better. Trust me.She used to ask us to proofread it for her but she never corrected any errors based on feedback.
I pray you never meet him. Careful if u visit the discord coz he's not an active com web user.