What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Uploadrar redirects too much

delicialolac

For Dei Arcana's mods we have all faced the headache of being redirected way too much by ads. You can do one of two things. One is simple. Have someone who has successfully got past the ads coz of using an ad blocker to dm u the game mod.
Second option is even faster. Every member of this website has an about section. In Dei's about section they have shared the link to their mediafire folder where u can find every single game modded by Dei till date. As they mod them they upload them there as well as uploadrar. Go click on the link and directly download the mod u want without any ads, any issues and enjoy your games.
Cheers,choice of mods family 😊,
Del @delicialolac

royyor

It was never an issue for me before. When I read about others with the ad issue, I thought they were just stupid and/or impatient.
That they couldn't handle clicking 2 ads closed for a free, modded game.

Then with this last "Alchemist" game...my GOD. Now I know what everybody else was going through.

SOLUTION - Went to playstore, searched for adblock browser. Used it to download the game. That's all the browser is used for lol

delicialolac

It was never an issue for me before. When I read about others with the ad issue, I thought they were just stupid and/or impatient.
That they couldn't handle clicking 2 ads closed for a free, modded game.

Then with this last "Alchemist" game...my GOD. Now I know what everybody else was going through.

SOLUTION - Went to playstore, searched for adblock browser. Used it to download the game. That's all the browser is used for lol
Still found others with issues lol so whoever this is helpful for, my work is done :) Also ad blocker never works for me.