What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Vampire The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives v1.2.14 Mod Menu 1.2.14

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Vampire The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives v1.0.16 Mod Menu - Vampire The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives

Vampire The Masquerade — Parliament of Knives Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

Any Donation will be appreciate : https://ko-fi.com/danfab

Vennon22

The mod is working perfectly, but I think it doesn't include the dlc where you can play as Malkavian and Lasombra

JunkoUesugi

Thanks so much for this DLC update! I did encounter an error though, choosing to have your stats portrayed by dots and then returning to the codex triggers the following error messages:

choicescript_stats line 124: It is is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

&

Sorry, an error occurred. Click OK to email error data to support.

This only occurs choosing the traditional dots option, the percentages option triggers no issues & no error messages.
Sorry for the awkwardness of the typing above, I took screenshots of the error messages but I honestly don't know how you(if you can) post screenshots here? In my defense, I'm pretty tired lol
But again, thanks for the update, I love Parliament of Knives! ♥

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Thanks so much for this DLC update! I did encounter an error though, choosing to have your stats portrayed by dots and then returning to the codex triggers the following error messages:

choicescript_stats line 124: It is is illegal to fall in to an *else statement; you must *goto or *finish before the end of the indented block.

&

Sorry, an error occurred. Click OK to email error data to support.

This only occurs choosing the traditional dots option, the percentages option triggers no issues & no error messages.
Sorry for the awkwardness of the typing above, I took screenshots of the error messages but I honestly don't know how you(if you can) post screenshots here? In my defense, I'm pretty tired lol
But again, thanks for the update, I love Parliament of Knives! ♥
I had no issue with dots, but since percentage fix this problem for you then I don't think it's worth updating it again for now. Also not all users are gonna have this error as this is the same error some users are having in zombie exodus safe haven and I can't be sure if the fix will work or not. so my advice is use percentage if dots aren't working for you.

JunkoUesugi

I had no issue with dots, but since percentage fix this problem for you then I don't think it's worth updating it again for now. Also not all users are gonna have this error as this is the same error some users are having in zombie exodus safe haven and I can't be sure if the fix will work or not. so my advice is use percentage if dots aren't working for you.
Copy that! Thanks again! 😊