What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Vampire, The Masquerade - Parliament of Knives v1.2.4 MOD Menu V2 v1.2.4

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser

Friedy

Don't you just love how VAMPIRES have SUPERSPEED and SUPERSTRENGTH as well as enhanced senseS😐😑😒😕 but SOMEHOW government agencies with guns can kill beings with GOD LIKE POWERS.......This is why I HATE vampire masquerade,.......vampire hunters(humans with guns)are literally a joke and in no way could kill actual vampire's if they were real
I  still don't understand why the vampires have to use a masquerade to corral humans into doing what they want, I blame Cain for this.

sariel

I  still don't understand why the vampires have to use a masquerade to corral humans into doing what they want, I blame Cain for this.
Well if you think about it humans are higher in numbers than vampires (something that the vampires themselves won't want to change else they would have to compete for prey) and they will not just stand there doing nothing if they figured out that such creatures exists it will be a complete chaos (that's why both the vampires and the hunters fight each other secretly) .

I'm not sure if I explained that right or not because English is not my first language..... try reading the book of nod there's a chapter there that explains why the masquerade is necessary.

sariel

Don't you just love how VAMPIRES have SUPERSPEED and SUPERSTRENGTH as well as enhanced senseS😐😑😒😕 but SOMEHOW government agencies with guns can kill beings with GOD LIKE POWERS.......This is why I HATE vampire masquerade,.......vampire hunters(humans with guns)are literally a joke and in no way could kill actual vampire's if they were real
Well vampires aren't absolute are they ?..... Sure they have the strength and speed and all those crazy powers but they still have weaknesses ...... all of them die from sunlight and fire makes them crazy no matter how strong even Cain ...... as for disciplines they can't use it if they are out of blood .... they also can't feed on every single person and they need to feed in certain ways and if they can't get all these things together they don't even get nourished and some times they go crazy..... they can even get poisoned if they drink blood of certain kinds ..... the hunters (obviously I'm talking about the government related ones not the wannabe hotshots that tried to attack Vivian 😅) know a lot of these things and they are almost always attack in daytime so they aren't likely to face anything stronger than a ghoul .

Fatal Sin

Well vampires aren't absolute are they ?..... Sure they have the strength and speed and all those crazy powers but they still have weaknesses ...... all of them die from sunlight and fire makes them crazy no matter how strong even Cain ...... as for disciplines they can't use it if they are out of blood .... they also can't feed on every single person and they need to feed in certain ways and if they can't get all these things together they don't even get nourished and some times they go crazy..... they can even get poisoned if they drink blood of certain kinds ..... the hunters (obviously I'm talking about the government related ones not the wannabe hotshots that tried to attack Vivian 😅) know a lot of these things and they are almost always attack in daytime so they aren't likely to face anything stronger than a ghoul .

Not all Vampires are effected by sunlight for example the Ancient vampires can withstand it but it still causes some pain. Unfortunately a lot of vampiric stories movies etc are based off myths and twisted legends and not much proper research is done, but then again unless they claim to be true it doesn't need to be but still would be nice to see some degree of sense.