What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Vampire's Kiss MOD Menu V4 2023-10-20

Register to download this resource for free!

socyo

Is there any instruction for dummies how to install HC mods? Because with every mod installation I keep having access only to demos 😔
How about you do this?

1. Extract (Copy and paste) the apk into a folder
2. Find index.html on assets > www and either run it on your browser or Joiplay.

PS:

By “Demo” you mean after a chapter ends, Play again shows up?

This method only works if the game has an index.html file (usually for games with save features)

Otherwise you may need to use an android virtual machine like VPhoneGaga or Virtual Android and an Android Emulator on PC.

Last edited:

keik

the ap
Do you mean after successfully installing the game, the app icon can't be found on your phone? Or after downloading the icon for the .apk file is missing?
the a]]p cant be found after installing to my phone

socyo

the ap

the a]]p cant be found after installing to my phone
That's very odd indeed, the other option that I can suggest is to extract and open index.html (found on assets > www) on your desktop, laptop, or chromebook's internet browser to load all images.

Villwe

It's the second uploadrar page: https://uploadrar.com/qvfoztagoj6k
Scroll down to the bottom and click Free Download, that'll take you to the second page where you just need to scroll to the bottom and click Create Download Link(note there is a 10 second preparation timer before link becomes available), this will generate your Download link and make the link available to your IP for 24 hours. Oh! And I'm sorry I missed your message earlier! :/
I hope this helps! <3
Finally!!!! Thank you so much for just explaining it step by step,I can't count the amount of times I've tried to download and failed (I was pressing the download direct instead of create download link) . I'm so happy that I'm almost dancing now! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!