What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Wayhaven Chronicles book 3 full mod menu

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
VIP
Approved Releaser
I the forgotten one releases jun 6 i think so they expect this one too
yeah cause forgotten one got leaked, there are no leaks for wayhaven and there wont be any
if you are going to request for something which comes out in like 4 months, make sure your lazy *** check first if the game got leaked otherwise we will flood request section

Asim

yeah cause forgotten one got leaked, there are no leaks for wayhaven and there wont be any
if you are going to request for something which comes out in like 4 months, make sure your lazy *** check first if the game got leaked otherwise we will flood request section
Should have ended my sentence with 'lol' or emoji as I was being kinda sarcastic🤦 some can't understand i think. Also every one knows that game was leaked genius.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
be a little polite next time.