What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book One v1.1.1 Mod Menu 1.1.1

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Edit: It seems I'm only able to play the trial version. How do I unlock the full version?
It's the full version and if you encountered a play again BUG then save, restart and load, that will fix it.

OrionFrost

Trying to get this to work on my phone (android 12)
Installed the apk, got fatal error. Tried the Joiplay workaround and did manage to open it, but nothing appeared besides the restart, show stats, and settings buttons (the latter two did nothing, restart showed a restart prompt that effectively also did nothing)
What am I missing?
Edit: nevermind, I missed the "open index.html with a browser" tip. That one worked, sorry for bothering you

Last edited:

Willlow

The apk once opened never moves off the loading screen which is a blank white page with a buffering sign. Anyone know what I could do?

Willlow

Trying to get this to work on my phone (android 12)
Installed the apk, got fatal error. Tried the Joiplay workaround and did manage to open it, but nothing appeared besides the restart, show stats, and settings buttons (the latter two did nothing, restart showed a restart prompt that effectively also did nothing)
What am I missing?
Edit: nevermind, I missed the "open index.html with a browser" tip. That one worked, sorry for bothering you
Where'd you get the index.html file from?

BlueShire

Hey uh, the achievements button doesn't show for me in this app. It shows in your other mod but not this one.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hey uh, the achievements button doesn't show for me in this app. It shows in your other mod but not this one.
there are no achievement in this book so if you come across any kind of error then just save, restart and load.