What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Wayhaven Chronicles, Book Three v1.0.3 MOD Menu V4 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

odeng

thank you so much! can anyone help me i would like this to be html because i can’t play it as apk but i have been trying to do it and i can’t so if anyone can help id be really grateful!! if you can’t do it please tell me how if you know and i’ll try i don’t want to take anyones time!

Zei

thank you so much! can anyone help me i would like this to be html because i can’t play it as apk but i have been trying to do it and i can’t so if anyone can help id be really grateful!! if you can’t do it please tell me how if you know and i’ll try i don’t want to take anyones time!
Are you on android or pc?

odeng

Are you on android or pc?
i am on neither! i use ios, so i usually convert all the games into html and use it on a reader app, i just don’t know how to do this one! i sometimes play it on pc too ig! but mainly ios (iphone/ipad).

Zei

i am on neither! i use ios, so i usually convert all the games into html and use it on a reader app, i just don’t know how to do this one! i sometimes play it on pc too ig! but mainly ios (iphone/ipad).
Hold up, theirs a guy on the thread leaked wips and full games that detailed on how to turn choicescript into html, i thinks its on the very first page. If not just search the messages on that thread, you should find it. If your unsuccessful on turning it into an html file you can request him/her to turn it for you.

I hope this helps :)

odeng

Hold up, theirs a guy on the thread leaked wips and full games that detailed on how to turn choicescript into html, i thinks its on the very first page. If not just search the messages on that thread, you should find it. If your unsuccessful on turning it into an html file you can request him/her to turn it for you.

I hope this helps :)
okay, i’ll go see it! thank you so very much! <3

Reactions: Zei

Kage

Because this question usually gets asked, if you are struggling with uploadrar then please try to use brave browser.
Dude please help i trying to download it but the file keeps having no icon what do i do

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Here's the thing. Are we sure your saves is from the book two? Because, it's more likely to me that they don't detect your book one saves. As far as I am aware, they only add the save features on book two.

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to import my MC from the last book :( It just goes in an infinite loop from the save selection to the main menu (2 of the saves are from 2019, one from 2020, none of them are working).
For example this. Book Two was released on April 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.