What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two v1.1.1 Mod Menu 1.1.1

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
DanFabulich submitted a new resource:

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two v1.0.10 Mod Menu - Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two

Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two Mod by Choiceofmods.

Read more about this resource...

NOTE: MAKE SURE TO CHECK AND OPEN ACHIEVEMENT OPTION AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE THE OPTION THEN TAP ON RESTART TO RESTART THE GAME ELSE IT CAN BUG YOUR GAME SO MAKE SURE IT'S VISIBLE ALL THE TIME AND IF YOU ARE FAR AHEAD IN STORY AND ACHIEVEMENT IS NOT VISIBLE THEN SAVE YOUR GAME AND RESTART IT AFTER RESTARTING WHEN ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE VISIBLE THEN SIMPLY LOAD THE GAME YOU SAVED SO YOU WON'T LOOSE ANY PROGRESS.

For Achievements Error: Pull to refresh the game and click on Ok (it's located on South East of Error window) then cancel 2nd popup, after that save your game and click on restart to restart the game after that open achievements option to make sure it's working properly then load from your latest save.

Short Explanation on fix = Save, Restart then Load.(Work for Play Again Bug too.)

For Donations: https://ko-fi.com/danfab

FallenOrange

Hi
I was getting the fatal error screen, so extracted and used JoiPlay
Can't see the achievement tab, did the restart thingy too

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Hi
I was getting the fatal error screen, so extracted and used JoiPlay
Can't see the achievement tab, did the restart thingy too
there's no achievement in this series so no need to worry.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
You can't upload a save using this mod btw, wanted to let you know
you may get an error when trying to upload your save but no need to worry, if you go to book 3 and import your save then you will find it there.

Overlord Oz

you may get an error when trying to upload your save but no need to worry, if you go to book 3 and import your save then you will find it there.
Thanks for the response. I meant uploading a save FROM book 2 so that you can use it in 3. I tried this earlier today, the book simply ended instead of having the save upload prompt. Apologies if you've already addressed it since then 👌🏾

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Thanks for the response. I meant uploading a save FROM book 2 so that you can use it in 3. I tried this earlier today, the book simply ended instead of having the save upload prompt. Apologies if you've already addressed it since then 👌🏾
yeah that's what I meant, try loading the save in book 3 and it will be there.

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
VIP
Approved Releaser
Screenshot-20230406-233555-Wayhaven-Chronicles-Book-Two.jpg

Yeap save system for book 3 isnt here, even the old message about save system not being implemented is still in game so maybe you modded old version of the game

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Yeap save system for book 3 isnt here, even the old message about save system not being implemented is still in game so maybe you modded old version of the game
lol I saw someone mentioning this version have save, and that guy mention getting error so I thought otherwise.

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
VIP
Approved Releaser
lol I saw someone mentioning this version have save, and that guy mention getting error so I thought otherwise.
third time you trolled me today xD, jokes aside the version you need is 1.1.1 (thats the last one, i doubt any previous ones have implemented save system)

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
third time you trolled me today xD, jokes aside the version you need is 1.1.1 (thats the last one, i doubt any previous ones have implemented save system)
yeah already modding it that version.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
you can download the new version now.

leventis

hello, what does this mean? "saveList.push is not a function"? got this error when I tried to save the game, also tried to check book 3 to see if it uploaded but didn't see any