What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Werewolf Book of Hungry Names v1.1.2 MOD Menu V4 1.1.2

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Werewolf Book of Hungry Names v1.1.2 MOD Menu V4 - Werewolf Book of Hungry Names v1.1.2 MOD Menu V4

You and your shattered werewolf pack must save the living Earth with Rage and spirit! In this interactive novel with hundreds of choices, can you defeat a Wyrm Spirit who manifests as a lie that you want to believe?

Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names is an interactive novel by Kyle Marquis set in the World of Darkness. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Shapeshifter. Mystic...

Read more about this resource...

AD231

Could someone tell me why the game won't download? When I click download I get taken to some pczone stupid website and no download.

InvadedByTheSalaryKing

Unable to join the DLC clans, appears to be a bug in the release that has now been patched. This version will need an update in order to join the Hartwardens or Black Furies

E: It appears Black Furies actually still work, however the option to become a Hartwardens doesn't even appear, I assume that is what was fixed in the official version patch

Last edited:

Athy

Hi I don't know why but the mods are not working for me. I can access the mod menu but the stats would not change. (Nvm I was wrong and I just need to move to next page)

Last edited: