What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Werewolf: Book of Hungry Names v1.1.2 Mod Menu 1.1.2

Register to download this resource for free!

artherjay

Currently got 3 ROs on the board. Can't say I'm a fan for this one. I think I'm on chapter 4 so far and I don't give any sh*t about the main story. LOL gonna say the most character I hate is that cat. Everytime she shows up she's like talking in MC's mind and reading these lines gives me a headache. A lotta parts feel like missing lines and beta testers definitely didn't do a good job here.
Also about ROs, so I got black dude that always be your first get-to-know RO. Then I decided to get 2 female ROs first so I got an amigo and a girl with native America blood. Damn, now I'm gonna be so disappointed if the last dude isn't pacific Asia or is a White dude. And I even chose my MC to be a White guy at the beginning! Now I'm so ashamed of my own choice lmao.

Vamp-kun

Thanks for your amazing and on time work, Dan.
This game is based on the "World of Darkness" ip. So, expect the classic flavour from the tabletop game in an interactive form.

Aaaaand I have a message from the pup who's after my Bella...

"Of course the one with the werewolves is the one who's going to shine the best.
Stupid vampires of Wayhaven, be jealous, because now you're finished~
jacob-black-taylor-lautner.gif

Not if I have anything to say about it, hairy, smelly, DOG!
No one is going to remember this by the time Wayhaven 4 comes out in about 50 years. You'll see!

steelgraya

Lol, same sentiments about the cat. It feels like I just want to skip the cat's dialogue. Yeah, some dialogues are also missing.
Currently got 3 ROs on the board. Can't say I'm a fan for this one. I think I'm on chapter 4 so far and I don't give any sh*t about the main story. LOL gonna say the most character I hate is that cat. Everytime she shows up she's like talking in MC's mind and reading these lines gives me a headache. A lotta parts feel like missing lines and beta testers definitely didn't do a good job here.

fausxl97

hi i finished ch 10 and this happens "bug! NEED TO DISCUSS NA BASE INFILTRATION" and i cannot start ch 11.