What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names Mod Menu Android Port COMPLETED

No permission to download
That's normal, Silent Striders is a pretty late game tribe afaik. You need to find a key, I'm pretty sure it's in the pawn shop (I think that's what it was, somewhere in the game you'll get an option to help out at a shop, you'll need to investigate a box I think?? I'll have to recheck but I'm pretty sure that's it)? You'll also get the Red Talon item there.
Is it normal though to only have unlocked three tribes in chapter 8?
 
Seconding all the people who can't join additional tribes, the option to go deeper into the forest doesn't exist at all. Same with barrows
Screenshot_20260413-170206.jpg
 
Have the same problem…gotta assume the game is just bugged on here
But it's not. You probably just don't have what it needs to unlock. As long as you have the right attitudes, glory/wisdom, mission, DLC, etc., and have recruited the correct werewolves, they appear normaly.
 
But it's not. You probably just don't have what it needs to unlock. As long as you have the right attitudes, glory/wisdom, mission, DLC, etc., and have recruited the correct werewolves, they appear normaly.

Not for me either. I installed it, it plays perfectly fine, but the options just aren't accessible. Either it's a bug or there's a step missing for installing it
 
Not for me either. I installed it, it plays perfectly fine, but the options just aren't accessible. Either it's a bug or there's a step missing for installing it
Open the game, go back to a save from before you opened the clans, and use the mod menu to max everything. See if the clans appear. I've tested this many times already, as can be seen in older posts with other people having the clan problem, and it works just fine. If it were a bug, it would affect everyone, but it never happened to me no matter what I tried to do to recreate it, so I still assume you guys are doing something wrong, missing the chiminage, or some other **** (like not having enough glory, honor, and wisdom).
 
Last edited:
Open the game, go back to a save from before you opened the clans, and use the mod menu to max everything. See if the clans appear. I've tested this many times already, as can be seen in older posts with other people having the clan problem, and it works just fine. If it were a bug, it would affect everyone, but it never happened to me no matter what I tried to do to recreate it, so I still assume you guys are doing something wrong, missing the chiminage, or some other **** (like not having enough glory, honor, and wisdom).
Yes I know, I've tried all the things you've said in the past and they did not work. I tried what you just said and it didn't show up. Chiminage is there, just not any of the other DLC clans. No idea why it doesn't work, but it's installed properly and the game works fine otherwise.
 
Yes I know, I've tried all the things you've said in the past and they did not work. I tried what you just said and it didn't show up. Chiminage is there, just not any of the other DLC clans. No idea why it doesn't work, but it's installed properly and the game works fine otherwise.
Which ones? Some of the DLC clans you can only get much later in the game, I think in chapters 5-6. And if you miss them once, you can't get them again unless you restart the game.
 
Like the Black Furies and others that are supposed to be at the cemetery just aren't there. Which is strange because it lets me join the Ghost Council with no issue
Really weird. Black Furies is one of the 'normal' ones to get; you only need Stormcat conversation (after 3 recruits) → examined Gorgon → 5+ available Glory → Spirituality below 50 OR Humanity above 50 → DLC1 active.
 
Really weird. Black Furies is one of the 'normal' ones to get; you only need Stormcat conversation (after 3 recruits) → examined Gorgon → 5+ available Glory → Spirituality below 50 OR Humanity above 50 → DLC1 active.

Yeah I get to the Stormcat conversation, then it just doesn't show the options for Gorgon. My Honor, Glory, and Wisdom are maxed out so I know it's not that. It doesn't show any of the DLCs are active like it does with the base game. I just know they're there because I can join Silent Striders and Galestalkers.
 
The mod or the game version is definitely bugged, I've tried everything from not using the mods, to maxing out everything to using it on different devices. The fact that the Children of Gaia, which is a base Tribe and is probably the easiest to get, does not appear. No option to talk to Unicorn, the only base Tribes I'm getting is the Glass Walker.
 
Not like it's gonna help much or w/e, but I can also back up the people saying that the Tribe options are bugged. The Glass Walker and Galestalker options were the only ones I remember seeing available. Pretty sure there were more, but I can't remember rn.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top