What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Werewolves 02, Pack Mentality MOD Menu 2023-04-09

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Werewolves 02, Pack Mentality MOD Menu - Werewolves 02, Pack Mentality MOD Menu

It's a war between your werewolf pack and the Human Sovereignty Movement! Lead the pack to victory before extremists turn your packmates against each other.

Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality is a 360,000 word interactive novel in Jeffrey Dean's acclaimed 'Claw, Shadow, and Sage' series, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

This thrilling sequel to Werewolves...

Read more about this resource...

Zodiacsign1

Thank you for the upload! I don't know if it is me but I have trouble getting to the game. I download the zip-packet, I unzip it but then I am lost and don't know what to. I am on android. Does anybody have any tips?

dddddkkl

Thank you for the upload! I don't know if it is me but I have trouble getting to the game. I download the zip-packet, I unzip it but then I am lost and don't know what to. I am on android. Does anybody have any tips?
I think this mod is for PC only not Android so if you download it on your phone it wouldn't work.

Kryu

Captain
Staff member
When you're on the download page like this one, at the top of the page you will see home>forum>mod zone and then either pc mods or cog/hg mods which is for apk and that's how you can tell the difference between which version you're downloading.

Zodiacsign1

When you're on the download page like this one, at the top of the page you will see home>forum>mod zone and then either pc mods or cog/hg mods which is for apk and that's how you can tell the difference between which version you're downloading.
I get it now thank you :)