What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

What happened?

Pontus Regnum

The site was taken down and then it was brought up back again. Before, the mod menus were amazing and working, now they are gone. There are just the games with no mod menus which contain viruses! Please fix this! 😭

Cat 91

The site was taken down and then it was brought up back again. Before, the mod menus were amazing and working, now they are gone. There are just the games with no mod menus which contain viruses! Please fix this! 😭
I know some were hosted on upload RAR, but they worked fine for me. Did you end up installing malware from there?

Cat 91

Maybe, l mean l just downloaded Tower behind the moon mod menu, which contained a virus.
I just downloaded and opened it and everything seems to me. When I downloaded it, it came directly from this server. Where did you download it from directly?

Pontus Regnum

Just write mod menu in the search bar, go to page 3 of the list and you will find it (l downloaded it from this site). Honestly l don't know if the problem is cause of my phone, or if I just did something incorrectly. l just downloaded it from here, as l said above, and it just contained a virus with no mod menu. And sorry for the Greek words from the screenshot, l am from Greece. First it says: Name of the virus second danger level high. Sorry for this long post, again if I did something incorrectly please tell me. 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209_202745_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_202745_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20221209_202745_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_202745_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 34

Cat 91

I see what you're saying I looked and I don't see a mod menu either. I'm not sure what to do about that, unfortunately. I didn't get a virus though, I don't know what caused you to get one.

Daniel

Motivated Oppa
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Hello everyone, Earlier all the mods were hosted on UploadRar so if you had tried to install them from here then it would have redirected you to uploadrar but that's not the case anymore. Within a few hours of releasing them, We changed the configuration and now you can directly download them from the server. If you face any issues then please let me know.

Pontus Regnum

Hello everyone, Earlier all the mods were hosted on UploadRar so if you had tried to install them from here then it would have redirected you to uploadrar but that's not the case anymore. Within a few hours of releasing them, We changed the configuration and now you can directly download them from the server. If you face any issues then please let me know.
Thanks you so much! 🙂👍