I played a bit of Apartment 502 but never fully yet! But I'm not familiar with the first one, def checking it outI'd say that my picks would be:
1) Lost in your Eyes. I swear, I was just looking for vampire stuff at that time, and this one turned out to be quite entertaining. Also, it is updated regularly, and the author keeps it transparent, so yeah, not something you see very often, so points for that.
But yeah, I liked the synergy between characters, and how the story developed. Quite a good one, I must say
2) Apartment 502. Nothing special, but I do like the characters, and that specific slice of life setting in it.
3) Blink. At that time, on the other hand, I was looking into superhero and superpowers stuff, and this one was just something that I found, but after giving it a read, I really did come to like it. The abilities are cool, action is good, and despite not being particularly long, I think it is just fine
If I manage to remember some other ones, I'll be sure to add them
It gets better with each update. There's new content, new options, and Katherine really does try. One of the only few authors that give regular updates and make their content betterI played a bit of Apartment 502 but never fully yet! But I'm not familiar with the first one, def checking it out
Probably super late but, yeah. If you ever played Wolf Among Us, that's how God Syndicate is for the vibesGod Syndicate
I agree about Lost in Your Eyes. At first, I thought it would be like the usual vampire stories that focus heavily on politics and all that but it turned out to be completely different and very entertaining too. I love the interactions between all the characters, and the humor is really on point too.I'd say that my picks would be:
1) Lost in your Eyes. I swear, I was just looking for vampire stuff at that time, and this one turned out to be quite entertaining. Also, it is updated regularly, and the author keeps it transparent, so yeah, not something you see very often, so points for that.
But yeah, I liked the synergy between characters, and how the story developed. Quite a good one, I must say
2) Apartment 502. Nothing special, but I do like the characters, and that specific slice of life setting in it.
3) Blink. At that time, on the other hand, I was looking into superhero and superpowers stuff, and this one was just something that I found, but after giving it a read, I really did come to like it. The abilities are cool, action is good, and despite not being particularly long, I think it is just fine
If I manage to remember some other ones, I'll be sure to add them
Yeah, beside the story that "Aura Farm" content is exactly what got me hooked on this IF. Honestly, I was totally shocked when the author decided not to continue itAye. I still mourn Autumn Winds.
We only get one chance to aura farm and the author decides to dip.View attachment 44090
Now I''m interestedYeah, beside the story that "Aura Farm" content is exactly what got me hooked on this IF. Honestly, I was totally shocked when the author decided not to continue it. What was the reason again? Was it because they were getting bashed or something?
From what I remember, it was because Author did not add a queer option. You should know how that goes these days.Yeah, beside the story that "Aura Farm" content is exactly what got me hooked on this IF. Honestly, I was totally shocked when the author decided not to continue it. What was the reason again? Was it because they were getting bashed or something?
Ah yes, the retarded crowd going after normal people again smhFrom what I remember, it was because Author did not add a queer option. You should know how that goes these days.