What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Wip Stat Modding Tutorial

Arisato92

No problem at all!

I'm not entirely sure as to what you're asking but I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Feel free to ask again if you think I misunderstood your question.

I suppose it would work on full games if there is a dashingdon link, but I can't say I've really tried. Aside from a handful of exceptions, you won't find many finished games on dashingdon. I normally buy the full games on steam if I like the demos since I can sync it up + download it on my phone too. There is a save editor that I like to use sometimes. You can do that or simply get a mod.

The methods I mentioned for twine games should still work with a full game if there is a save to disk function.
So the method you've shown us only works on dashingdon right? What about the game I downloaded from CoG apps?

Also, does the game downloaded from Steam can be modified?

Ebba02

So the method you've shown us only works on dashingdon right? What about the game I downloaded from CoG apps?

Also, does the game downloaded from Steam can be modified?
Steam games can be modified with the save editor I mentioned. I'm not entirely sure on the CoG app as I haven't used it much myself, you could possibly edit the files if you're on android but I wouldn't know how to do that, google will be more useful if it's possible. I just download mods off this site if I want a modded playthrough on my phone.