What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public ver)

Hackett Thrail

Images are missing from that file @Itachi the Kinslayer (such as the one needed for the interactive maps), I took the liberty of adding what I could from the missing ones
MediaFire: https://www.mediafire.com/file/buyk2qostmvwzfo/Wayfarer+Patreon(Episode+3+Part+3+Route+1).7z/file
pixeldrain: https://pixeldrain.com/u/rKTfdYY1

*Some images might be missing(such as the logos for different blades & MC origins) but they are cosmetic and do not affect gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foulwarden

Hi! Does anyone have The Bureau patreon update?
Here is the link https://dashingdon.com/play/morbethgames/the-bureau-wip/mygame/

Patch Notes:
- Added most of the rest of Chapter 4, which includes another Text Box Investigation Scene!
- Added an unlockable extra story of Ryder's PoV before the after funeral scene.
- Multiple gender variable mistakes have been fixed.
- Fixed a mistake where Alvarez and Ryder were being referred to as 'mommy'.
- Added a small dialogue variation to Ryder's train scene where, if you've already talked to Alvarez, the PC won't ask Ryder to clarify details about Alvarez's age.
- Added a small dialogue variation to the talk with Hawks in Dennis' Office where, if the PC didn't answer the phone for their brother in Chapter 2, it will reflect that choice.
- Fixed the error on my part where the hoplite in the painting in Hawks' office was being referred to as 'Roman' instead of 'Greek'.
- Fixed a bug where, if you chose to talk to Lance first on the train, it wouldn't give you the option to talk to a second person.

vanillaGlue

Bacchanal After Dark tumblr password for May: CoventGarden (idk if people still want it but *tosses it into the thread anyway*)

Last edited by a moderator:

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
Staff member
VIP
Approved Releaser

vanillaGlue

Ok so question, is anyone interested in rpg maker games? i got 3 from itch, fear and hunger, fear and hunger termina and Numina part 1 was thinking of sharing them but not sure how people feel about them lol
also mods can delete my post above? i just thought now to mush it all into one post so it's not like y'know, spread everywhere.

Perfumare fae dlc
APK version
i really need to play the original game to this jfc

Remnants of the past act 1
APK version

˚∧_∧  + —̳͟͞͞💗
( •‿• )つ —̳͟͞͞ 💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  < —̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ + —̳͟͞͞💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
`し´

Last edited:

NamesOfChoices245

Ok so question, is anyone interested in rpg maker games? i got 3 from itch, fear and hunger, fear and hunger termina and Numina part 1 was thinking of sharing them but not sure how people feel about them lol
also mods can delete my post above? i just thought now to mush it all into one post so it's not like y'know, spread everywhere.

Perfumare fae dlc
APK version
i really need to play the original game to this jfc

Remnants of the past act 1
APK version

˚∧_∧  + —̳͟͞͞💗
( •‿• )つ —̳͟͞͞ 💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 +
(つ  < —̳͟͞͞💗
|  _つ + —̳͟͞͞💗 —̳͟͞͞💗 ˚
`し´
Hi thank you a lot for the dlc, I'm just a little confused about something. The game ends with " "Yes," you say, and when she disappears, you know with absolution that she will keep her word. Human realm, here you come." where we haven't met Reed and Laurent yet, only Jewel. I was wondering if there was more to this part or that was all? Sorry just wanted to make sure