What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

Arimarion

Since someone had asked and someone also had shared ciel's ch 4 from Yandere Love, i might as well wondering if anyone could please share the previous chapters of ciel's route if you have it?? Or grab these please?? 🙏🙏

Chapter 3: https://ataraxicgames.itch.io/ciel-chapter-3/patreon-access

Chapter 2:

Chapter 1:

(Ngl, i had tried requesting it on other forums specifically for porting and modding vns months ago, but got nothing. Might as well try here aaaa-).

Thanks in advance!! 💚

Arimarion

Sorry, I don't know where else they've been uploaded. I only have the ones I remembered to download when I was a patron and that's Damien Chapter 5, Ciel Chapter 4, and Zane Chapter 4. I also have the Office Policy short story for Damien.

Male and Female versions for YL Office Policy Short https://pixeldrain.com/l/ebixH91p
Hello, i was wondering if you're up for sharing Damien ch 5?? Thank you 💚💚

wildberriev

Since someone had asked and someone also had shared ciel's ch 4 from Yandere Love, i might as well wondering if anyone could please share the previous chapters of ciel's route if you have it?? Or grab these please?? 🙏🙏

Chapter 3: https://ataraxicgames.itch.io/ciel-chapter-3/patreon-access

Chapter 2:

Chapter 1:

(Ngl, i had tried requesting it on other forums specifically for porting and modding vns months ago, but got nothing. Might as well try here aaaa-).

Thanks in advance!! 💚
i've got Ciel's, Zane's and Damien's chapters all there (including damien's chapter 5) and the sides??? like holiday special and office policy so enjoy~

namesenpai

Does anyone have the surgery route from the exile patreon?
There are two ways for Chapter 6 to open--and which you get depends on which mythosi variant you are!

All the choices here except for Esme + Emeline are locked behind a stat check... which does, in fact, mean it's possible for your companions to dislike you so much, they refuse to help your MC out after their surgery.

... talk about rough.

The Syfyn paragraph is stat-dependent as well... so... 👀

Attachments

• Chapter 6 Opening [Surgery Route].png
    Chapter 6 Opening [Surgery Route].png
    529.5 KB · Views: 242

Foulwarden

Laws of passion chapter 3 please. Thank you.

The log:
It took me forever!!! 😅😭 But it's here and it's good! I promise. lol
There's not much spice but there is a lot of character development and a lot of plot points. Please please read the POVs. They add a lot to the story and offer so much insight!
Also, this is a new link because I change some of the mechanics, and you need to start fresh. So, feel free to skim chapters 1 and 2.
I will probably revisit Chapter 3 and expand Rex's date and Holloway's scene, but for now, I'm happy with this chapter.

Also yes, the drama with all the ROs will be for chapter 4. 😅

AkitoShinonome

I would assume that how you get blocked for leaking Patreon contents is that the Author simply looks at latest email of who subscribed prior to the content being leaked (Patreon gives out the username and email -- You could cross reference that to identify the leaker if there was any association with your username) and simply blocks that latest subscriber. The simplest way to circumvent this would just be to not instantly leak and just wait a while before leaking, so the Author won't know which account is leaking and they can run into blocking innocent subs.