What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

does these links to the game maybe open for you?
ADatewithDeath2-1.5-Demo-pc.zip
UD | FDL
(Make sure to avoid popup ads with fake links!!
Always check the file size and the address bar link are correct before downloading.)
It could be because I'm playing on joiplay, but everytime I try to run it, it just crashes. Logs tell me the problem is with the archive.rpa file
 
Does anyone have the new infamous q&a?
Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year. The fact that I released a chapter three months ago also feels crazy. I feel like it was ages ago that we got chapter 5.

I love holiday season so I'm really excited. Being in Florida means not feeling much in seasons (I miss snow…never thought I'd say that)(tbf there is a change in the air i mean its less hot haha) but I still try to get into the mood as much as I can! I'd really like to write something October themed for the ROs.

Or maybe something really passionate and emotional and poetic because Fall makes me feel like that LOL its so weird I've been writing more lighthearted stuff for patreon and that was a nice change but now I want to go back to writing heavier stuff and I think it's because of the Seven piece. I really enjoyed myself writing that.

idk im just aching to write more romance which is why ive been really into chapter 6. I'm enjoying it more and more. I really want it done by the end of the year. I know I set my goals and never meet them but I do like saying it aloud anyway just so the universe can hear it lol. I've been getting closer and closer to the dramatic apex of the story and I still have a wayyyyyyyyyyys to go but the closer I get to it the more fun writing Infamous is. AH. Can't wait to have this next chapter out!

I'll look for something good to make a sneak peek and show you guys haha.

Here's the September Q&A (it's in the same doc as may!): PLAY HERE

It could be because I'm playing on joiplay, but everytime I try to run it, it just crashes. Logs tell me the problem is with the archive.rpa file
AFAIK you will have to convert the RPA file(s) to RPY/RPYC files since that's what I do with Incubus (couldn't run the game if I didn't convert the RPA files).
 
Hello everyone! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year. The fact that I released a chapter three months ago also feels crazy. I feel like it was ages ago that we got chapter 5.

I love holiday season so I'm really excited. Being in Florida means not feeling much in seasons (I miss snow…never thought I'd say that)(tbf there is a change in the air i mean its less hot haha) but I still try to get into the mood as much as I can! I'd really like to write something October themed for the ROs.

Or maybe something really passionate and emotional and poetic because Fall makes me feel like that LOL its so weird I've been writing more lighthearted stuff for patreon and that was a nice change but now I want to go back to writing heavier stuff and I think it's because of the Seven piece. I really enjoyed myself writing that.

idk im just aching to write more romance which is why ive been really into chapter 6. I'm enjoying it more and more. I really want it done by the end of the year. I know I set my goals and never meet them but I do like saying it aloud anyway just so the universe can hear it lol. I've been getting closer and closer to the dramatic apex of the story and I still have a wayyyyyyyyyyys to go but the closer I get to it the more fun writing Infamous is. AH. Can't wait to have this next chapter out!

I'll look for something good to make a sneak peek and show you guys haha.

Here's the September Q&A (it's in the same doc as may!): PLAY HERE


AFAIK you will have to convert the RPA file(s) to RPY/RPYC files since that's what I do with Incubus (couldn't run the game if I didn't convert the RPA files).
How do I do that?
 
Back
Top