What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public version)

Path of Martial Arts

0.35 is out
+65k words (aprox)
A bunch of events with Tigress/Tiger (friends/RO), including auction, festival and a big fight at the end

Sorry it took so long ;(
We're back on track now. Updates will be shorter/faster. Next one is tourney continuation, expect it in about 2-3 weeks.

Demo without POVs: https://nickydicky.itch.io/poma-premium
Password: tigress

Demo with POVs: https://nickydicky.itch.io/poma-premium-povs
Password: finally
 
~ Hey, long time no see ~

Been busy with studying and work, so I’ve been away for a while ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Since I’m back for now, just seen (Love After Death) been requested a lot, so I figured I’d do something about it.

Anyway, here’s the full leak:
(っ◔◡◔)っLAD Leak

Content:
- LAD Ch5 Demo
- Extras
- Lover room
- Side stories


IT'S HEAVY! I know not everyone reads all my babbles but this time, please be aware of the TWs I gave at the start of chap 5 and consider whether you really want to read the endings/epilogues just for the sake of reading them. Some epilogues, and this ending with two variants, can be unsettling if you're not prepared.

I usually need a lot to be shocked and it wasn't that unsettling, but I'd rather give a heads-up! I'm not really sure how much y'all can take, so please take care of your mental health first and foremost. Chap 5 will have a lot of unsettling scenes if you choose to go down that road, and I don't plan to be soft about it.

For this update, the BIG part of it is mostly epilogues. So if it ends early for some of you, it's completely normal!

With that being said, enjoy! If you encounter any issues, please feel free to let me know!<3

ALSO, added the option to start from chap 5 :))

Also, when did this thread hit a double digit number?
Mods clean this up. Trying to navigate requests was a nightmare.
 
Back
Top