What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

WIPs, Full Games and Side Stories (not public ver)

aryaw

sorry to just paste this as a huge bloc of text (if there's a way to put a "click to expand," please let me know but here's ATOC - Xelara's POV when meeting the MC

Xelara first sees a stranger.

Sprawled across the dirt, face hidden beneath their hood. It is a curiosity, but nothing more; from the faint aura of their magic, Xelara can sense that they hold no ill intent.

Emotions tend to be sometimes difficult to distinguish from each other by physical details alone- a pounding heartbeat can mean fear just as easily as it can mean excitement -but magic signatures carry them more clearly.

The influence is incredibly subtle, but over the years, Xelara has learned how to notice it, almost like a sound hanging in the air.

The sound the stranger makes is frail, quiet, restrained. Their magic is rattled, because its owner is rattled; they form no threat. So why run?

As Xelara approaches the stranger, it belatedly occurs to her that she had multiple corpses surrounding them. That would be enough to rattle a regular person and cause them to flee; Xelara may have gotten too used to the sight at this point, so she forgets.

Yet, the stranger refuses to even look at her. Their heartbeat picks up as Xelara stands in front of them.

"What's wrong?" Xelara teases, thinking perhaps a more lighthearted tone will help calm them down. "Don't tell me you're shy?"

Finally, they raise their head.

In the shade of the trees, darkening the shadow from their hood further, Xelara cannot quite make out the color of their eyes beyond the fact that they're light, and wide with a flustered shock. Their skin is smudged with dust and dirt, a slight shine of sweat on their complexion-yet their features are not altogether bad to look at.

Xelara is disappointed when they hide their face again. She's had a long day, she feels tired, and what better cure than a pleasing face?

Soon, however, she discovers why the stranger did so.It's difficult to believe her eyes, even though the gleaming of gold is as clear as daylight. Can't believe her eyes, not for something so important.

Xelara has to make certain.

So she kneels down in front of the stranger, engaging a connection with their magic through a touch of skin, a light grip on their chin

There is no more doubt. Not in the face of that raw well of magic, formless and uncertain, hovering between existence and potential. This is the lost Crown, stumbled upon Xelara as if carried by the currents of the spirits themselves.

Damn them all.

Xelara considers turning her back. Considers running, pretending as if she never met them, leaving the Crown to their fate, but that would make her a traitor to Arsur. She is duty-bound, no, honor-bound to offer her aid.

Then again, that doesn't mean that she has to be entirely altruistic in doing so, does she?

For all Xelara knows, this Crown will be no different from Piruz, giving her no reason to trust them making them an enemy, in fact. At the same time, Xelara has no choice but to help when the Crown has done nothing yet, both as a citizen or Arsur as well as pressured to do so by her conscience. She can deliver the Crown to Rozerîn well enough, but in exchange, she decides to take the opportunity to settle more personal scores.

In the end, getting the Followers of Vidarna out of the Crown's Imperial Guard will be in to their benefit as well, even though it requires some omission of plans. The Crown might encounter some danger along the way, but that's a risk Xelara will have to take.

Besides which, if the Crown ends up killed in the process, would it really matter? If they made it to the throne, either they'd become a Crown like Piruz and Xelara would regret not killing them herself, or they'd become a Crown like Ferzan, in which case...

Well, then they'd end up assassinated regardless. The Followers, the nobility, the magi, the wealthy and the influential, they cannot tolerate any threat to their power. What matters is that Xelara washes her hands from this, as soon as possible.

It won't end well for either of them if she lingers.

Roo

Can anyone share The golden Rose patreon demo ?
I have The Golden Rose 2 Patreon Demo. React, will dm you with the html.
(They always change the online dashingdon link, so I made it in html)

Edit/ Some of you have: This member limits who may view their full profile. tsk
Edit 2/ For those of you who haven't received the HTML link, react to the post with the love or wow emoji, so I can send it to you.
You probably didn't receive the link because your profile limits the people who can see it

Last edited:

annglacie

I usually don't comment, at all, but I'm an old forum user and I've been around just being alive since... Quite a few decades, and I've seen the internet being used for all kinds of things in the past. So um, and I say this with all the kindness in my heart, but there is no better way to word this... This is a forum? Every topic is like a shelf, or drawer, except you can create new drawers and shelves if one for the thing you want to talk about isn't available.
From my understanding, this topic was made exclusively for sharing links, so that we all could easily gather a loooong list of them as time goes on and update the main post regurlarly, but it gets only harder the bigger the topic gets... Especially if there's a lot of filler conversation to sift through. The mods are literally not being paid for that, so why are we making they work harder? That's why having conversations here makes no sense. That's why people are asking (and have been, ever since the creation of this thread) for people to please have discussions about if an update has dropped and their opinions on them elsewhere. If a space for asking or discussing something that someone wants to talk about doesn't exist yet in the forum, nothing except the rules is stopping them from creating one and chatting there instead.
It surprises me that, despite all complaints, no one has created a thread for the ever-recurring smaller bits of conversation in-between update/recommendation links, and yet the cycle of frustration about WIP threads being "links only" space and the "clutter" keeps repeating itself basically every other week amongst different people. Users have all the tools they need to try and create their own solutions, so why is asking for this place to be links only still a problem after months?
In fact, here: .
Ask about/warn/request/discuss to your heart's content. Just, let's try doing that there from now on? Please? This will be my one and last post in this thread.

Last edited:

Hyperion

My friend had only the Archon Short from Gods and Villains. There's a male and female version. Here you go.

Destiny

Er not strictly WIP but does anyone have or know where to get an updated version of Gilded Shadows? The only one I'm finding is version 1 missing several routes.
The updated game is on Anime-Sharing forums. I think you will have to sign up before you can view the post

Gilded Shadows

Fyi for anyone else interested, it's a PC game made with Renpy. You can use Joiplay to play on Android.

juno!

I don't think I can share this one the author has it to were you have to connect to the patreon that you bought it from to your itcho and when I try to get the link it says the Author has to approve it.. there's no password so yaaa I'm trying here 😫
in that case (only if you’re on pc; i’m unsure if there’s a method for mobile) you can save the hwcdn link which is the game, but it isnt locked behind paywall. you can use this method for any text-based game that's in twine btw, free or paid.

inspect element > click on play game, then there should be a code where it goes like v6p9(random letters & numbers).hwcdn. net > click on that link and open in new tab > copy and paste the link here