What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Zombie Exodus Safe Haven

ybn

hey! @DanFabulich can you post a mod menu about zombie exodus safe haven? I know there is already another mod menu, but i want the save options in your mods! It really helps alot when i mess up and i don't have to restartt cause i pressed the wrong option. cheers!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
hey! @DanFabulich can you post a mod menu about zombie exodus safe haven? I know there is already another mod menu, but i want the save options in your mods! It really helps alot when i mess up and i don't have to restartt cause i pressed the wrong option. cheers!
I actually have made this mod a long time ago and was testing few new features which made my work a lot difficult and game buggy, and when I finally done with all game got updated so I decided to update later. now when you reminds me of that I'll soon post it here.

ybn

I actually have made this mod a long time ago and was testing few new features which made my work a lot difficult and game buggy, and when I finally done with all game got updated so I decided to update later. now when you reminds me of that I'll soon post it here.
that sounds awesome! thank you for your hard work!

Frozen Death

May I ask when you'll post it here?

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
good morning, I want to ask if you have already posted the mod 🐱
there are more bugs than I expected so if mod got delayed this month then it will surely be released on first week of June.

Also if your reading speed is good then you can apply for being a beta tester in discord but be warned you are bound to encounter bugs and may even have to replay multiple time.

Vaninealcantara

there are more bugs than I expected so if mod got delayed this month then it will surely be released on first week of June.

Also if your reading speed is good then you can apply for being a beta tester in discord but be warned you are bound to encounter bugs and may even have to replay multiple time.
ok thanks for responding 😊

Vaninealcantara

Hi good afternoon when I choose a choice this is the one that appears part 1 Event line 2188: can't fair add to non-percentile value: 101 even if I restart It still won't work 😞

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Hi good afternoon when I choose a choice this is the one that appears part 1 Event line 2188: can't fair add to non-percentile value: 101 even if I restart It still won't work 😞
load an old save go to next page and set all your stats below 90 or so (you can also use freeze option so stats won't increase later) then you won't see this error.