What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Aura Clash: leaks, sneak peaks, memes and discussion thread.

I am still having issues with trying to figure out modding my stats in the game, it was mentioned something about savebundle, I could not figure that out, I subscribed to the patreon for it and all but apparently it is not exactly a twine game so i could nnot use the twine stuff I read to change stats using Sugarcube, anyone else have any idea how to change stats??
 
I am still having issues with trying to figure out modding my stats in the game, it was mentioned something about savebundle, I could not figure that out, I subscribed to the patreon for it and all but apparently it is not exactly a twine game so i could nnot use the twine stuff I read to change stats using Sugarcube, anyone else have any idea how to change stats??
It'd help if you were more specific about what you tried, such as what console commands you used that didn't work, and what you mean by "twine stuff I read".

Anyway, what are you trying to change? Have you really used "SugarCube.State.variables."
 
I am still having issues with trying to figure out modding my stats in the game, it was mentioned something about savebundle, I could not figure that out, I subscribed to the patreon for it and all but apparently it is not exactly a twine game so i could nnot use the twine stuff I read to change stats using Sugarcube, anyone else have any idea how to change stats??
It's easy to change stats, this is how I do it. Press "Saves", then "Export"; you'll get a save file that you use with any save editor you want, I use this one https://www.saveeditonline.com/. Find the stats that you want to modify, modify them and you'll get a save file back that you import in the game using the "Import" button. Afterwards just load the save with the green button.
 
Does anyone know how much Craft I'd need to repair our tavern (bar? restaurant? I don't remember what it was) all at once? Especially since I'm not a Blacksmith.
 
lol, is there any chance we might be getting a Kaguya romance or even a short fling? I want to **** off Goro badly
If I'm not mistaken, the plan is for you to be able to marry her (or at least get betrothed to her), but that won't upset Goro, since it has to be agreed upon with him.
 
I dunno why a lot of people specifically see banging Kaguya as a way to get back at Goro.

I mean, if anything happens it'll be totally consentual. I'd more like a chance to cripple her when you rob their vault instead.
I get it that the type of revenge you said is one that, logically, give much more trouble for Goro and benefits for the mc.

But I just find idea of, in return for the guy who tried to/humiliated the mc as soon as he set foot in Nanhou with a trick, the mc slept with his sister and started an affair in a petty revenge. And of course it needs to be consentual lol... the only consent not needed is the Goro one.
 
If I'm not mistaken, the plan is for you to be able to marry her (or at least get betrothed to her), but that won't upset Goro, since it has to be agreed upon with him.
This looks great too even if this isn't my petty desire for revenge.

Where usually do you guys get news about Aura Clash? I'm new in the community and I have been really enjoying the game.
 
Ok, question time, do female cultivators control when they get pregnant? The amount of *** you can have is... a lot, and I don't think the "pull out" technique is that foolproof.
maybe there is a anticonceptive technique that is common knowledge between cultivators lol. Cultivators might get it when they get "the talk" from their parents.
 
Back
Top