What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.12 Mod Menu 2023-07-26

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Can you tell me how can I change my password?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.
your choiceofmods password ?

Henry Matthews

Ok, thank you. If i may ask for one more thing, i progressed forgetting Clotho altogether, but when i get to St. Louis in volume four, whenever i tap next in the third page, the games cames back to the beggining.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Ok, thank you. If i may ask for one more thing, i progressed forgetting Clotho altogether, but when i get to St. Louis in volume four, whenever i tap next in the third page, the games cames back to the beggining.
before proceeding to the next volume, change your money to 1000 and stats to 3.

Babalon

Most people get errors because of early cheating. The game is coded to explore slowly, And choices are making stats rise... if everything is raised to level 5 game will crash or restart to the beginning. Cheat only when you enter the city to level 3 or 4, but only stats like ( strength, agility, technology, shapeshifting etc., and charm only to level 4 because if you have 5 in book 4 (story St.Louis will crash ) and don't cheat lore, finance, status... (wealth you can cheat I mean money, but skill finance never cheat)

The game crashes because of cheating and, with that, eliminates a choice, and when you do not have a choice game crashes or an error appears. :D

Last edited:

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Most people get errors because of early cheating. The game is coded to explore slowly, And choices are making stats rise... if everything is raised to level 5 game will crash or restart to the beginning. Cheat only when you enter the city to level 3 or 4, but only stats like ( strength, agility, technology, shapeshifting etc., and charm only to level 4 because if you have 5 in book 4 (story St.Louis will crash ) and don't cheat lore, finance, status... (wealth you can cheat I mean money, but skill finance never cheat)

The game crashes because of cheating and, with that, eliminates a choice, and when you do not have a choice game crashes or an error appears. :D
I can assure you high stats won't be a problem if you follow the fix(which I added in money option), I've played this multiple times (all in max stats) and haven't saw any error so far.

Henry Matthews

I've updated the fix.
I thank you for the update, but I don't know what i've doing wrong, the error continues, the only way i've found to surpass was to forget Clotho altogether (I'd prefer not). I have even got as far to reinstall the game and killed Wilson, but it didn't work.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I thank you for the update, but I don't know what i've doing wrong, the error continues, the only way i've found to surpass was to forget Clotho altogether (I'd prefer not). I have even got as far to reinstall the game and killed Wilson, but it didn't work.
interesting, I've played this route few days ago and didn't find any bugs.