What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.12 Mod Menu 2023-07-26

Register to download this resource for free!

wolfclaw8

Love your mod. I've been addicted to playing this the last few days. A request though, a means of adding and removing debts held or owed would be awesome!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Love your mod. I've been addicted to playing this the last few days. A request though, a means of adding and removing debts held or owed would be awesome!
you can always provide loan and choose how you gonna take your money back, since there's money mod already you can also zero the money to take loan (don't remember if there's option).

wolfclaw8

you can always provide loan and choose how you gonna take your money back, since there's money mod already you can also zero the money to take loan (don't remember if there's option).
What I mean is with like Carothers, Aichinger, and Bailey, you can have favors owed to them or to you depending on how you play. Not money

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
What I mean is with like Carothers, Aichinger, and Bailey, you can have favors owed to them or to you depending on how you play. Not money
If I start adding everything in my mod menu then what there will be left to play ? somethings are best untouched so you can enjoy and play as you want.

Zekko

I have a doubt, finishing chapter 4 and almost going to Chicago i don't know if the game ends there or is a bug or smt, but it doesn't let me go yo Chicago, i also tried some different paths and it doesn't let me

Zekko

It also just says the this is the final of the game but idk maybe it's that bug or something

justjames

I have a doubt, finishing chapter 4 and almost going to Chicago i don't know if the game ends there or is a bug or smt, but it doesn't let me go yo Chicago, i also tried some different paths and it doesn't let me
I second this!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
@Zekko @justjames I left a note in money's mod menu option inside the game, read that for fix.

socyo

Thanks for commenting about this game. I just gloss it over before and just remembered it now and 🙏🏾 for smooth read.

Hope that if authors plans to add more sequels for it to be in one app for convenience.

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
This book is RACIST😡🤬 black people are constantly being killed in this disgusting filthy book and even though my character is a black vampire, I have no choice in doing anything to protect my people and it's infuriating. I swear to god this book makes me really sick

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
This book is RACIST😡🤬 black people are constantly being killed in this disgusting filthy book and even though my character is a black vampire, I have no choice in doing anything to protect my people and it's infuriating. I swear to god this book makes me really sick
you really want your title back don't you ? even made @Miss Cutie account just so you can start being clown again. Well I'm touched after seeing your good will.

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
you really want your title back don't you ? even made @Miss Cutie account just so you can start being clown again. Well I'm touched after seeing your good will.
I got 27 more accounts so it's ok you can block this one all you want

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
LOL you blocking my account doesn't bother me because I have 27 more accounts......your info has already been placed on the dark web, that girl really is a good hacker and if you keep playing games with me, I will make you disappear🤣😂😂 I know I know you feel safe behind the Internet I get it but I wonder what would happen if I showed you why it's best not to play with me, you know my real name lol you should look up my criminal history too and ask yourself do still wanna keep ****ing with me because I'm growing tired of this game and I will do you something dirty nigga

July Pride

🤡 Clown 🤡
The toughest cowards on the planet are always on the Internet LOL God it's so hilarious and no I don't know who miss cutie is but I'm glad someone else is challenging y'all bullshit

socyo

Some in the comments are just so sad and petty.

I feel so pitty about their state of minds. If you need help seek a therapist, a psychiatrist, a hynoptist, a guidance councillor, a shrink, your dog, your cat, your fish, your mirror and reflect.

Bless your poor souls 🕯️🕯️🕯️

May you find inner peace.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
The game restarts after the first book is over, when the MC leaves New Orleans
I left a note in money option inside mod menu.

kjlol07

When I open the game it says app has been built using some unauthorized copy of software, what do I do?