What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Vampire v3.0.12 Mod Menu 2023-07-26

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
yes look

So this was the reason the game was full of bugs. I don't know if you have been using cog mods from years ago or just discovered this recently but no modder was able to successfully mod this without any bugs, it took me an entire day and half to find and fix every single bugs which could lead to error. and this is also one of the reason why I don't want to update this anytime soon unless there are some additional content are added, because those bugs will still be there and I will have to fix them again, since what authors mostly fix are the bugs for normal playthrough not the modded one, and the author of this game ADDED many bugs to stop others from modding it.

ohnotreehaha

So this was the reason the game was full of bugs. I don't know if you have been using cog mods from years ago or just discovered this recently but no modder was able to successfully mod this without any bugs, it took me an entire day and half to find and fix every single bugs which could lead to error. and this is also one of the reason why I don't want to update this anytime soon unless there are some additional content are added, because those bugs will still be there and I will have to fix them again, since what authors mostly fix are the bugs for normal playthrough not the modded one, and the author of this game ADDED many bugs to stop others from modding it.
i see I see I get it u fr impress me with the amount of work u put into these mods u know, thankyou and yes I have found it recently and i don't think there is any new content like u said

ohnotreehaha

OH he ADDED bugs? oh my

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
Mine just stopped at when I'm supposed to move to Chicago
there's a note I left in money option of mod menu, read it and follow the steps to fix this.

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Approved Releaser
Vergil's Brother
In the last part of being in St. Louis, when moving in Chicago, it says it's either the end of the game or you died, the only option is restart, despite following the note in money option.
you also have to reduce the stats for St. Louis, just set them all to 3 or lower and you will be able to play volume 3, then you can max them again.

Xclusivegamer

In the last part of being in St. Louis, when moving in Chicago, it says it's either the end of the game or you died, the only option is restart, despite following the note in money option.

Yes after St Louis, we're supposed to move to Chicago but that part keep saying this