What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Choice of the Viking v1.0.0 MOD Menu V2 2022-12-22

Register to download this resource for free!

DeiArcana

Outlaw of ChoiceOfMods
Approved Releaser
DeiArcana submitted a new resource:

Choice of the Viking v1.0.0 MOD Menu V2 - Choice of the Viking v1.0.0 MOD Menu V2

Forge your legacy in Iceland as it never was, a land of gods, giants, elves, trolls, and walking corpses! A game of politics and romance, battle and honor.

Choice of the Viking is a 310,000 word interactive historical fantasy novel by Declan Taggart, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

The year is 910. Countless Viking longships cross the icy oceans of northern...

Read more about this resource...

LongenLongan1234

The link works fine, maybe its just an ad try close it and click the download button again
Doesn’t work, it is not a pop-up ad, it’s problem with the link. For unknown reason, the link has continually redirected me to a site with download link of a suspicious VPN app.

Rika

Is it safe? I tried downloading it and it says it got blocked by Play Protect since it was made for a previous version of android. Honestly the whole link stuff looks kinda sketchy but idk. When I install it has no name or icon either