What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Completed twine games

Itachi the Kinslayer

Respected Knight
VIP
Approved Releaser
Funny how everything that got ported to twine never really made it out of a WIP, and most that start on it don't even have more than a single chapter
Yeap twine is relatively a new thing for cog writers and i also get a feeling that more and more writers are prolonging their games so they can squeeze as much money as possible from their patreons lol

Hamabix3

What's your definition of "long"? Cuz I know a few completed ones but idk if it's long enough for you lol.

Trigaea <--- free. Played it from start to finish. It was pretty good. Has like 12 endings iirc, cuz it depends on which side you're picking, or which ones you're willing to sacrifice...
Ataraxia <--- free. But I stopped halfway due to being suddenly busy, but I'm planning on finishing it sometime soon. Since I only played halfway, I'm unsure if it was completed, but reviews said it so. Soooo yep...
Battle Quest <--- free. Explicit scenes can be turned off(... it includes hentai pics), but that would mean romance options are also turned off. Played from start to finish. Pretty basic story, but the music accompanying it was very good.

I'd write a longer review for each three but you can check out those IF descriptions and the reviews yourself.

Hamabix3

Hi, I've played Trigaea and Atarexia but can't find Battle Quests on itch io. If you don't mind, could you share the link? Thanks a lot
Ah... I tried searching for it in itch.io, but I completely forgot that I actually got Battle Quest from somewhere else. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share other external sites but if you heard of TFGS then you'll know where to find it.

ladrack

Yeap twine is relatively a new thing for cog writers and i also get a feeling that more and more writers are prolonging their games so they can squeeze as much money as possible from their patreons lol
This is exactly what's been happening to Shepherds of Haven, Wayhaven Chronicles and many others LMAO. Ain't it funny how the Wayhaven gal before Patreon used to put out a single book in a year now she takes 2+ more or less?

VanillaPudd1ng

This is exactly what's been happening to Shepherds of Haven, Wayhaven Chronicles and many others LMAO. Ain't it funny how the Wayhaven gal before Patreon used to put out a single book in a year now she takes 2+ more or less?
Shepherds of Haven does seam to take a loooong time, isn't it a WIP for like 3-4 years? But I feel that Wayhaven Chronicles is more justified to take longer, cause it has a lot of different paths, and this book as I understand is like 2-3 times longer. I really hope it'll be good. But I do hate Patreon in general, if it was 1-3$ a month then its ok, but 10-15 and up every month....like what!?

REB

In my opinion I think the writing of the Wayhaven Chronicles is pretty quick, it's a game with a lot of variables and it's smart writing, not like most where the story has no branches and your choices don't matter it's exactly like Fallen Hero, and Shepherds of Haven also the book is huge with many branches more than 8 Ros so I think it is justifiable taking into account many things, I already subscribed to Lena's Patreon for a few months and basically every month there is some update of the story demo. That said, there are some authors worth supporting, like the author of the midnight saga who has a lot of worthwhile content.

Seal

I dont think there are a lot of completed twine games. Many of them are "demo tba", and even if there is a demo, it super short, like just prologue and maybe if you lucky u get like 3 percent of the chapter 1....

ozekia

Ah... I tried searching for it in itch.io, but I completely forgot that I actually got Battle Quest from somewhere else. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share other external sites but if you heard of TFGS then you'll know where to find it.
Link for tfgs?