What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Cornelius's Mods [NEW - Heroes Rise Series]

Thank you man!!

Should be fixed now.
Thanks man. But the mod menu doesn't appear when i loaded my previous save. It only appears when i play the standalone one.
And it shows this when i play HMS Foraker when i tried to set all Captain's Record
 
Last edited:
Hey, in drink your villain juice at the new origin section it keeps saying "new_origin line 2652: No selectable options." Please can you check it out and also thank you for the mods they are awesome.
 
Hey, in drink your villain juice at the new origin section it keeps saying "new_origin line 2652: No selectable options." Please can you check it out and also thank you for the mods they are awesome.
You maxed out all your stats so the game don't recognize variables to choose.
 
I'm sorry to disturb, but I got this in Day For Night when I went to meet this hot shot producer for a big acting gig 🤧

Screenshot_20260929-225430.jpg
 
hello, thank you for the mods!

i would like to know which specific apk has the portrait mode? all i see is one apk (i downloaded it and it forced me to be on landscape >~<)... and one zip. I haven't downloaded the zip file yet. currently playing champion of gods series that i downloaded in pixeldrain.
 
hello, thank you for the mods!

i would like to know which specific apk has the portrait mode? all i see is one apk (i downloaded it and it forced me to be on landscape >~<)... and one zip. I haven't downloaded the zip file yet. currently playing champion of gods series that i downloaded in pixeldrain.
All of the Gofile links have the option between portrait/landscape.
 
Back
Top