What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Cornelius's Mods [NEW - Tin Star, Versus Trilogy & Werewolf The Apocalypse - The Book of Hungry Names]

Hey Cornelius dude, i am sorry to bother you but I get this error in chapter 4 I believe that says the following..
*chap_three line 1076: The product adspace wasn't declared in a *product command*
Is it possible to fix this?
 
Hey Cornelius dude, i am sorry to bother you but I get this error in chapter 4 I believe that says the following..
*chap_three line 1076: The product adspace wasn't declared in a *product command*
Is it possible to fix this?
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I'm guessing this is a bug with HeroFall? If that's the case I've now fixed it.
 
Hello, I'm getting this error in Day for night V1.0.3. Is there any way to fix this, preferably with my current saves working?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260923-113619.png
    Screenshot_20260923-113619.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 13
Hello, I'm getting this error in Day for night V1.0.3. Is there any way to fix this, preferably with my current saves working?
Unfortunately you appear to be on an older version (still v1.0.3 but me and another modder added patches) which means you won't have current saves.

I'm actively looking into a way to be able to upload your saves from an old version to newer but idk if it'll even function.
 
Unfortunately you appear to be on an older version (still v1.0.3 but me and another modder added patches) which means you won't have current saves.

I'm actively looking into a way to be able to upload your saves from an old version to newer but idk if it'll even function.
Well, thanks anyway. Your mods are great, so thank you for your hard work
 
Ran into the same error in The Hero Project: Redemption Season. The error also appears in Open Season as well.
 

Attachments

  • RSC5.png
    RSC5.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
  • OSC1.png
    OSC1.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 9
If you extract the HTML, make sure you extract the images with it; preferably in a folder of its own.

If it's something else then I'm not sure but it's a problem on your end I believe.
Thanks for answering. I tried to open again through another archive manager and it worked. I don't know why Zarchive doesn't let me load the images 🤦
 
Why not use the apk instead? (im assuming your on mobile?)
Because I don't like having many apps installed on my phone. In the old days I had more than 200 hundreds of cog games installed and it was a nightmare to manage since I don't uninstall them after playing (I like to leave them there). I can just organize the html on folders and make an easier backup if my phone breaks (like the last time).
 
Would it be possible for you to mod the Werewolf Book of Hungry Names? The one done by Dan hasn't been updated with some of the latest patches and fixes.
 
Back
Top